Busa angel eyes

Hey guy's this is Steve from Cleggs Innovations. I'll answer some of the questions...First the price..Retail is $115.99 and Sale is $99.99. With this you get four pieces. Two angel eyes and the two horns...there the ones you see on the sides.

Colors...You can get either Red, White or Blue. I can do special colors but it would be a special order.

They are really easy to install.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Steve
Clegg's Innovations

looks cool
cool.gif

Looks very cool.

Illegal for street use in California, if I'm not mistaken. Make SURE you check into it and if so, put a disclaimer in your packaging so you're off the hook.

I wonder how long I could get away with having one on my bike!

--Wag--

this same type of kit was posted in a thread not too long ago.....a place here in FL made and would install the kits........anyone have a link to the thread handy?

Very nice looking, indeed! But I wonder how long it would take to be stopped while driving at night with the 'red' tint? Someone might mistake it for a brake light and plow into you?!

Fairly certain you wouldn't want to drive with the light on...

in most states blue and red on the front of the bike is illegal while in motion. It is too similar to the lights used by law enforcement.

This and the switches that were posted up today would make a great duo though!
smile.gif

Fairly certain you wouldn't want to drive with the light on...

in most states blue and red on the front of the bike is illegal while in motion. It is too similar to the lights used by law enforcement.

This and the switches that were posted up today would make a great duo though!
smile.gif
totaly on the same page brother

FYI to everyone. Advance Autoparts sell these angel eyes.

So who own's these things?
cause we had this thread a while back...but steve is saying "his new product".
rock.gif

I am not disputing anyone's claims...it just makes sense to buy from the source directly to make sure procedes go where they should.

rock.gif

I am not disputing anyone's claims...it just makes sense to buy from the source directly to make sure procedes go where they should.
Those are made from a different company...Not sure who though.

Mine aren't the same as those. My kit comes with four pieces..instead of just the 2 angel eyes.

Thanks,
Steve
Clegg's Innovations

A friend of mine installed a set on his R1. They LQQKED sweat. Then I asked to see what they looked like with the lights on and his right one was all fogged up. He was pissed cause it took him a while to get everything perfect. He ended up ordering a new head light assy. and forgetting about the whole project. He called who ever he got them from and they said it was the glue that he used. He said that if he was to do it again that he would just send his light assy. out to have it done. So I geuss watch what glue you use if you do it your self. I think that he had to heat them some way to get the light apart. I'll ask and get back to ya.

rock.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
rock.gif
not sure what you meant by your emoticons...don't really care either....but noticing the extreme similarities between the two products made me curious.
the thread that came out in Sept and that site also offering the same thing basically and offered installation as well.

rock.gif

Back