Hahn Portfueler question

aussiebusa44

Registered
Hey,

Did a search before posting, what are my options for secondary injectors?

Found this, Hahn Racecraft - Motorcycle Turbosystems

Should I spend the grand on this or buy the bits separate and have the injectors installed into my plenum?

What is the preferred system to buy to run the new injectors? Im told when running the Port Fueler you dont need a PC.

Any links or tips regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to go the in plenum injectors i have the weld in fittings and fuelrail to suit , but you still need injectors and a controller, like a microtech
And there is a RCC plenum with secondarys fittings already available in QLD , needs a rail and injectors and controller , pm me if your interested and i'll pass on the guys number
Any yes you can sell off the PC

Hey buddy

Its not a off the shelf kit, just home made.

Based around a GT2876r

While the engine is apart getting rods and pistons I thought I would get the fuel system sorted!

Plenum fitment on throttlebodies, ram air hole and tank clearance will have to be the same , just a matter of adjusting the up pipe and fuel system to fit
Hahn portfueler is a good concept, not used one and i hope someone who has will add there views, from what i read they can be a little difficult to fit on the head and seal properly but not insurmountable
but its the ecu that lets it down a little
9 pages of discussion on them here Login

Back