HAHN TURBO + PORT FUELER

dolilind

Registered
Hey yall,
Anyone got a drivable map for the hahn turbo+portfueler?
The One Hahn provided works but its all messed up when the fueler starts to dump. Plus abotu 3500-4000 sputters, cant crack the throttle or bogs out. To me sounds like running rich plus smells of fuel.

Need somewhat of a map please, affraid to let the bike go outts the shop like this.

Get it dyno'd. There isn't going to be a base map for that. You will do damage to your motor without a proper dyno tune.

base maps are just to get the bike fired and running to make sure the system is operating correctly. Then it's your job to get it to the tuner ASAP for a custom map. I only ran mine so I could dial in my fuel pressure, then it went to the tuner where the base map was way off.

I would have thought the port fueler does all the extra fuel needs and a pc wouldn't be needed.Just like my microtech and secondary injectors
What regulator ?

My thougts exactly. But when you upload the supplied map with the turbo kit it doesnt account for the port fueler. Im not exactly what is going on with it. It seems like the fueler once it becomes active dumps more fuel than needed making it run really rich. But the map fromt he power commander doesnt work the fueler and the one that comes with the fueler controll doesnt like the maps that the powercommander runs. We did get it running but runs like crap. Not sure if the fueler is supposed to be run at higher boost ranges or what. Only have it set a 6-8psi right now and it spits and sputters, go bad dead spots 3k-4k in it ect. Then when roll throttle bad dead spot and then takes off like a raped ape

Turbo kit with fmu and Powercommander will probably be all wrong for a portfueler, check with hahn or carefully check air/fuel ratio's but if it were me i would put a 1:1 regulator in and put a zero map in the pc and work from there.
Repeat carefully check A/F , it all turns bad fast if your lean.

Im tired of messing with it
mad.gif
. He got a appointment as Schintz on wed. Let Ryan figure it out.

+1, a seconary injected system would need a 1:1 regulator and should only need part throttle tuning (if any) on a PC

If you are giving additional fuel with a FMU, a PC, and secondary injectors, its going to be super rich.

+1 you do not need the fmu unit with the port fueler like greg and oz said put in a 1-1 reg and o-map in th pc and it should rub well enough to get to dyno good luck

Got the bike tuned, it all works to my suprise. tThe owner ended up getting Schintz to map it and make it all work out. Ended up with 248 on the tire

Back