Had to dodge a flying Yoshimura yesterday

maoz

Registered
I was driving the cage yesterday and was following two R6s. The next thing I know, a friggin Yoshimura slipon is flying in the air towards my car! It just fell right off one of the bikes! I swerved to miss it (glad I wasn't on the Busa) and pulled over to make sure they didn't need any help. It was the strangest thing I have seen in awhile
wow.gif

I was driving the cage yesterday and was following two R6s.  The next thing I know, a friggin Yoshimura slipon is flying in the air towards my car!  It just fell right off one of the bikes!  I swerved to miss it (glad I wasn't on the Busa) and pulled over to make sure they didn't need any help.  It was the strangest thing I have seen in awhile  
wow.gif
Maybe the instructions should say "TIGHTEN" bolts...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

He he he.... So Put Yami's on the list with Harley? Kinda Messed up...Kinda funny, but messed up...

Reminds me I need to go home and check out my Nuts when I get home... OH yeah and the Bolts...

Shaving?? Did someone mention "shaving"
rock.gif

<marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:papyrus'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK You are only allowed 3 shaving posts per day.</marquee></span></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081385935 -->

Back