Dodging Parts

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I know we have been dissing the harleys as of late, :deadhorse: But I had to tell you this story.

My Buddy went to the Blues / Bikes & BBQ ralley in Fayettville yesterday, He rides a Honda VTX ( nice bike ) and went up there with seven other bikes ( All Harleys ) When he was telling me about it, He told me it was dangerous, I asked him hows that, He said he was in the back and was actually having to dodge Harley parts. One guys shifter came off, anothers guys Highway peg, and one of the bolts holding the license plate came off one guys.

This was only a 2 hr ride. Dear lord any longer and only half of them would have made it back. :rofl::rofl:

Over 80% of all Harleys sold are still on the road... the other 20% made it home! :whistle:

My brother has a Buell. He's always got to check his bolts because the thing shakes so much that the bolts loosen up.

Many years ago while riding though Lawrence KS we were stopped at a redlight in front of Johnnys,a diehard biker bar, someone yelled from the crowd outside, Why don't you guys have harleys?! one of my quick witted buddies yelled back "We had harleys but they broke down so we stole these jap bikes!" Suddenly on a clear August nite it began to hail beer bottles. While trying to escape the down pour, I almost went down from laughing so hard:rofl:

Many years ago while riding though Lawrence KS we were stopped at a redlight in front of Johnnys,a diehard biker bar, someone yelled from the crowd outside, Why don't you guys have harleys?! one of my quick witted buddies yelled back "We had harleys but they broke down so we stole these jap bikes!" Suddenly on a clear August nite it began to hail beer bottles. While trying to escape the down pour, I almost went down from laughing so hard:rofl:

Harley Rider mentallity ( not all ) Not smart enough to come back with a comeback, so do the caveman thing and throw things.

:bounce:

Great! :rofl: :cheerleader:

Over 80% of all Harleys sold are still on the road... the other 20% made it home! :whistle:

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What makes all this so funny is that "Superior" air the "Rebels without a clue" always seem to have when they see what you are riding. All Hardley riders are not like that, but you can spot the ones that are real quick. :poke:

This is me and my good friend on his '88 FXR that he rebuilt completely- During the '07 season we were known as the odd couple, he trailered with me every weekend. Total respect here, he rode that bike every race like it was his last and it never quit. By mid-season he was a real threat, knew his bike really well and could nail the tree too.

07 osboune.jpg

I had and 84 harley roadster once and the dang front exhaust pipe always fell off, yes the whole thing, talk about embarrassing....

Back