If i had a dollar for every idiot on the road ...

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
I was heading to work yesterday, when a caddilac swerves across two lanes almost pushing me into a semi truck. I pull way back and watch.

Turns out the idiot ... er driver, was trying to alert the truck driver to a "low" front tire. Waving his hands all about and poiting like an idiot swerving back and forth making a very dangerous situation. Not to mention the fact he didn't even see me.

Now granted the drivers intentions were good, but that was negated by the fact he made the situation much more dangerous by just being born.

*sigh* Just had to vent a little steam.

Just about got taken out by a caddy this week as well. Came around a corner and saw one sitting at a stop sign at an intersection up ahead. My road doesn't have a stop sign but the driver waits until I'm about 100 yards away before pulling out and crossing the road right in front of me. Sure enough, it was driven (and I use that term VERY loosely) by some relic of an old woman. I'd really like to know how these people (and again I use the term loosely) still have their licenses?
mad.gif

laugh.gif
thats why I avoid the interstate.

And yes Terrance the ride DIRTY...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back