If you had a dollar($1) for every post.....

if the money had to be spent on the bike, it would be full pipe with PC, undertail, new tires, new gloves, nitrous and a tank bag

If I only had a dollar for every worthless post I have read on this site... I'll be beyond rich!
laugh.gif

How about a big mac...no fries, no soda.  And...maybe a piece of bazooka bubble gum...the 5 cent ones!  
biggrin.gif
Haven't heard from you in awhile....DD keeping you in the wine cellar or something?

we won't talk about what happens in the wine cellar!  
40__s.gif

He's been too busy with you guys to pay much attention to me...(see his # of posts?)...maybe I SHOULD get on here more often and then we might have a conversation!!!!  
baaa.gif

How about a big mac...no fries, no soda.  And...maybe a piece of bazooka bubble gum...the 5 cent ones!  
biggrin.gif
Haven't heard from you in awhile....DD keeping you in the wine cellar or something?

we won't talk about what happens in the wine cellar!  
40__s.gif

He's been too busy with you guys to pay much attention to me...(see his # of posts?)...maybe I SHOULD get on here more often and then we might have a conversation!!!!  
baaa.gif
DING - DING Round-1
laugh.gif

lurk.gif

mad.gif
Listen here: I'm just hangin' out with the boys....talkin' "bikes & boobs"......

Doh....Did I say that out loud? Sorry, dear.

Oh...ok, its like that? Fine.....

I change my mind, instead of buying my son a dirtbike.....

I will get a 3 day weekend in Vegas. 3 midgets, 55 gallon drum of baby oil and a slip-n-slide.....so there!

Who's with me? Shawn you coming? Nelly? Ron? stkr00?.... C'mon guys....one last stand. Follow me........

Oh...ok, its like that?  Fine.....

I change my mind,  instead of buying my son a dirtbike.....

I will get a 3 day weekend in Vegas.  3 midgets, 55 gallon drum of baby oil and a slip-n-slide.....so there!

Who's with me?  Shawn you coming? Nelly? Ron? stkr00?.... C'mon guys....one last stand.  Follow me........
Well,
Since I'm from Vegas, I'm not sure it would count. But the midgets...what do you think this is? A Motley Crue concert???

a dollar? Hmm....

I'd donate a thousand to the .Org and I'd use the rest to pay off my loans and get some Busa stuff....

The rest I'll throw into my savings.

I would take a couple of weeks with the Lovely Mrs. Kesler and travel around South America.

Kev

If you had a dollar ($1) for every one of your posts here on Busa.org...

W H A T   W O U L D  Y O U   B U Y?
rock.gif
you  a new personality....
poke.gif
YAY!!!!  I LIKE YOU!!!  
super.gif

midgets and baby oil huh papa???  don't forget the whips and chains like last time!
hot.gif
who is BOOTIES...and will anyone mind if I stomp him ?
Booties is a Her..... My navigator.

Back