Had the busa about a month so far

low_crew_cab

Registered
Hey everyone. I'm a new busa owner from san antonio texas. I've had the 07 for almost a month now and have added a few odds and ends. Plenty more in the works. Bought her pretty much stock and have even added some things since these pictures. Took it out to the track the other night and after 3 runs i got a 10.56 at 134mph with a 1.86 60ft. Didnt leave too hard since i'm not use to the power. Let me know what you think.

CIMG1398 [640x480].JPG

CIMG1396 [640x480].JPG

Very nice bike, :welcome: to the org. Do you know Becca with a orange and black busa that lives there or Larry ( lar300mag)?

Very nice bike, :welcome: to the org. Do you know Becca with a orange and black busa that lives there or Larry ( lar300mag)?

Just started riding again after being off of one for two years. Just a few of my close friends are about the only ones i know in town with bikes. I'm always up to meet fellow riders in the area though.

nice bike i'm not a real big fan of that blue but the black frames are nice i kinda wish mine had it but i'm over that. seems most of the 07's i saw forsale are of that blue did they only make one color?

Just started riding again after being off of one for two years. Just a few of my close friends are about the only ones i know in town with bikes. I'm always up to meet fellow riders in the area though.

I just know Larry from the org. here and busanation, and Becca (So Sweet)screenname, from busanation.

nice bike i'm not a real big fan of that blue but the black frames are nice i kinda wish mine had it but i'm over that. seems most of the 07's i saw forsale are of that blue did they only make one color?

I bought this one used with about 4500 miles and couldn't pass the deal up, so blue it was. I wanted a black one more then anything and was set on painting this one black days after i bought it. I hate to say it now but this bike will stay blue. The color in the sun is speachless. Then at night the contrast with the sticker is amazing. To make a long story short they had blue, black, and a maroonish-red for 07.

Nice bike. A co-worker of mine has that exact same color. The black framed Busas happen to be a favorite of mine. :welcome: to the org

Back