had my 06 busa retuned with TEKA

rdwarrior

Registered
Well I went to the dragon this past week and stopped at WHEELERS bike shop and he retuned my 06 LE with the TEKA. I had the PC3USB on my bike with a custom map ,but the tuner still didn't take out the low rpm lumpy idle when cold start up from my bike as I asked him to, so I removed the power commander and wheeler did a dyno tune with the TEKA instead. Now my numbers are lower after he did it, but im also 2,000 FT above sea level from when I had it done with the power commander here at sea level in florida.I tried to get some pictures of the dyno sheet but they all came out blurry so you guys will have to take my word for it,LOL. These are the results, oh yea!, the TEKA took out the lumpy cold start idle and most of the low speed surging I had just off idle at a steady speed at 2,500 RPM'S. Oh yea, I also had fun for a week in the twisties, but my wifes 02 modded FZ1 was easier for me to handle in the twisties,LOL.

mods.
FULL MUZZY EXHAUST
BMC FILTER
SMALL AIR BOX MOD
SMART TRE
PAIR VALVE REMOVED
CUSTOM DYNOED WITH PC3USB IN FLORIDA
162.23HP-98.12TQ

TUNED WITH TEKA AND 2,000 FT ALTITUDE IN N.C.
154.64HP---94.59TQ
high speed duno run was 193-201MPH,LOL

So now I have a PC3USB model number 312-411 for sale, with a custom map installed ,02 up years,any takers?$175 shipped in the USA.

Back