Wolf cans...anyone else have them?

fasrnu

Registered
I just installed a set of CF cans from Wolf in England. My bike is idleing @ 950 rpm, before it was @1100. Also I have some flat spots @ low throttle opening and again around 6000 rpm. I am considering having the bike dynoed at a shop that uses an Eddy Current dyno and they use a TEKA SFI for tuning. Anyone else ever had their bike tuned on that type of dyno? This is my first post so please forgive me if this has been discussed before.
AAAssjani.gif

I HAVE MINE TUNED WITH THE TECKA BOX .. IT DOES IDLE A LITTLE BIT LESS, BUT I HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY FLAT SPOTS. I HAVE THE BROCK HINDLE G3 FULL SYSTEM. IDLE SETTING NEEDS TO BE ADJUSTED I AM GONNA TAKE IT BACK WHEN I HAVE SOME FREE TIME.. OTHER THAN THAT ALL IS GOOD.
smile.gif

Turn your idle up a bit then let your bike run a few minutes 5 or son so the computer can reset. Did you change the airfilter???

<span style='color:blue'>No, I didn't change the filter as I was under the impression that with simple bolt-ons there was no gain in power so I thought it would be a waste of money. Now that I am going to get "dyno tuned" I may as well get a K&N. I primarily bought the cans to improve the exhaust sound and I must say that they do sound great.
egitarre77.gif
</span>

Back