Had fun out today even with the poop storm

I would think the helmet was left off for the pics to better show the cool mask. That black & silver is one of my favorite combos.
Thank you for the benefit of the doubt. I did ride up to the store to see if my hair would stay up, and it did. But the poop storm I spoke about was talking about going through speration with wife. Front tire is bald as hell for sure. Just don't have the money to replace it yet. I know I'm pushing my luck but my bike is the only way I find peace anymore. About to try to find some cheap used tires for now.and another mirror for my left side. I don't like not being able to see

Thank you for the benefit of the doubt. I did ride up to the store to see if my hair would stay up, and it did. But the poop storm I spoke about was talking about going through speration with wife. Front tire is bald as hell for sure. Just don't have the money to replace it yet. I know I'm pushing my luck but my bike is the only way I find peace anymore. About to try to find some cheap used tires for now.and another mirror for my left side. I don't like not being able to see
Just be safe out there, the situation you're in won't be good if you are hurt on that bike.

I hear you regarding riding for peace of mind, my bike was bought as a therapy bike and helps me gain inner sanctum (when the weather is cooperating-winter here right now).

Did you get hurt when you laid it over?
All the damage you see on the left side there came from someone pulling out in front of me from a line of traffic in the right lane. I was in the middle and had turned to check left lane real quick. The lane was clear enough so I looked back forward the other car was pulling out from a stop and I hit the brakes and started down shifting. After I hit jack a$$ took off. I have a broken collar bone 3 places a few broken ribs road rash all down my left side. Most painful was my feelings though.

All the damage you see on the left side there came from someone pulling out in front of me from a line of traffic in the right lane. I was in the middle and had turned to check left lane real quick. The lane was clear enough so I looked back forward the other car was pulling out from a stop and I hit the brakes and started down shifting. After I hit jack a$$ took off. I have a broken collar bone 3 places a few broken ribs road rash all down my left side. Most painful was my feelings though.

I know that feeling!!

It's not that I CAN'T ride (it's been a month since breaking my bones) but there's no confidence in it. With the R arm messed up, I have a tendency to lean/depend on the handlebar, which is lousy for control and not so good for the healing process either.

@#Braaap@Life: take the time to heal up. Well wishes and a speedy recovery!!

I know that feeling!!

It's not that I CAN'T ride (it's been a month since breaking my bones) but there's no confidence in it. With the R arm messed up, I have a tendency to lean/depend on the handlebar, which is lousy for control and not so good for the healing process either.

@#Braaap@Life: take the time to heal up. Well wishes and a speedy recovery!!
Same to you my friend

Don’t take these guys to heart. Stick around and post some more. Hate to hear about the life issues, but there is always another day to ride
Oh poop I'm good now feelings here lmao. I like the classiness in here. It makes me feel at home. Btw I have a couple mid fairings that someone could you around with for the 2nd gen

Back