Had an early afternoon wake up call

good to know you're safe, my bro. Sounds like your guardian angel was smiling on you that day.....

Once in awhile we get a break....Good for you Thrasher F. And you did this to not get creamed by your wife..Not for the fun of it "That time anyway" I got lucky once too..Visions of my FZR600 swinging on the back of a tow truck...County Sheriff...Good Man he is...
biggrin.gif

Wow...just glad you weren't hurt or worse during all of that...

I'd say that you not going on and on with an excuse for speeding probably helped you NOT get a ticket. That guy probably hears so much, so to have someone just own up to what they were doing, for whatever reason, might have been a relief to him!

Kudos to the GOOD guys! Glad he let you off with a warning...
smile.gif

Ya know I think yer missing the point. In my not so humble opinion, the luckiest part of that whole debacle was that yer wife didn't kick yer azz!
wink.gif

Damn nice of the officer. We must remember that police are people too. You often find a few that abuse their authority, but I honestly believe that policemen and women do the job because they love it. I mean, it's not like they'll get rich doing it, so respect is well deserved for them.

Back