Had accident with the blue and got a black one!

ddd269

Registered
Hi guys... been away for the past month or so because I had an accident on Jan 13. My insurance co. is still dickin' around figuring out if they are going to total the bike. Anyways, I couldn't wait any longer for the insurance so I got myself a black one this time. Didn't really have much of a choice because the Hayabusa is very rare in Chile. No offense but I like the blue/gold the best among all Hayabusa colors. 2009 black/gray is my second choice. So, there you have it.

photo-24.jpg

photo-23.jpg

I am really going to miss the blue :-(

Thanks guys.

I gotta transfer all the extras from the blue to this one...
Brock's CT duals, PC5, all the LEDs, rLink alarm, RTB controller, USB power outlet... sigh.
I'm glad that I procrastinated doing the brembo MC and galfer lines. :laugh:

You know I like everything about that color except for the kanji color! you should switch it out for red or Black

:welcome: from another EX 08 blue /gold owner (now also a proud owner of an '09 black/grey Busa)

You know I like everything about that color except for the kanji color! you should switch it out for red or Black

The Kanji changes color depending on the angle, from red to gold. but, you guys probably knew that already. On the second picture, you can kind of see the change halfway. Not too crazy about it, but it's got a shade of gold to remind me of my old busa. T_T

Back