Wheel swap on K8-Blue & Gray K8

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
So...
rock.gif
I have the Gray Black (as seen at the Bash) and I REALLY dont wat to start blinging the bike, but I was wondering if swapping the Gold looking wheels on a Blue K8 and putting them on the Gray Black K8 would make it stand out a bit more, now they BOTH have that ghey azz Gold Kanji ( which is what I'm trying to work with) Just a thought though...opinions?
rock.gif
whistling.gif

Was considering the tapeworks Chrome overlay, but then that leads to blingage which I would really rather not start doing..
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Personally I love gold wheels on bikes. When I first looked at the black & grey bike you have I imagined a set of gold anodized Carrozzeria wheels on it to set it off.

Unless you can swap someone or get them powder coated cheap I would go aftermarket. Pricey but you will get performance gain that will justify the blingage
cool.gif

I also think they look gooood on the Blk/Gry, but still like them a bit more on the blue busa.
(I know it could be due to how much I like my Zephyr)
cool.gif

I have the orange K8 but I think the gold wheels will look fine on the grey and black.

The Dealer where I purchased my 08 Org/Blk, had a 08 Blk/Gry that they swapped wheels off of a 08 Blu/Blk.
thumb_up.gif

So...
rock.gif
 I have the Gray Black (as seen at the Bash) and I REALLY dont wat to start blinging the bike, but I was wondering if swapping the Gold looking wheels on a Blue K8 and putting them on the Gray Black K8 would make it stand out a bit more, now they BOTH have that ghey azz Gold Kanji ( which is what I'm trying to work with) Just a thought though...opinions?
rock.gif

whistling.gif

Was considering the tapeworks Chrome overlay, but then that leads to blingage which I would really rather not start doing..
laugh.gif
PM sent!

rock.gif

Angel, I like the gold wheels on your color combo. It would really set the kanji off.
beerchug.gif

So...
rock.gif
rock.gif

whistling.gif

laugh.gif
If the kanji is a problem for you, instead of addressing the wheels to fix it, you could always just remove it.

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

Back