H.O.G. recruiter I be

at some point this year i'ma convince him to take the "bus"
Posted via Mobile Device

It will take time, when I had a HD, it was all about the image and lifestyle, less about riding. I finally came to see it really wasn't for me. Of course it varies by each person. What really killed me was most people bashed fast "jap" bikes, and why the hell would you need to go that fast, etc...yet most HD riders spent boatloads of money doing major performance upgrades on their scoots.:poke:

Any hooo, TFD no offense to you obviously, and nice looking bike you have there, Welcome aboard!:welcome:

had to hang out with wing dingers one day, they bashed everyone, then go climb up on their trikes and call themselves bikers. Really is comical.
:rofl:

others feel the same bro, u shall see
Posted via Mobile Device

Harley-Davidson: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the adverse side effect of horsepower

Did you know 95% of all Harleys are still on the road? The other 5% actually made it home.

What's the cheapest way to get another 50hp from your Harley? Trade it in on a Suzuki.

Why don't Harley riders sit on their bikes when the sidestands are down?
They're afraid to lean over that far.

What's the difference between a Harley and a Harley owner's home? The
Harley costs more and has fewer wheels.

Why don't Harley riders wave at sportbike riders? Because they don't want to drop their tools.

How do you know all the aftermarket parts you bought for your Harley are worth the money? You finally break into the 15's in the quarter mile.

What do you call a group of Harley Owners with a collective IQ of 120?
Sturgis!

How do Harley engineers tell if a bike is worthy of the Harley name?
They check to make sure the exhaust noise in decibels exceeds the horsepower rating.

Why do Harleys have fringe? So you can tell if they're moving.

How is a Harley Davidson like an old dog? They both like to ride in the back of pickup trucks.

What's the difference between a Harley taken to Daytona on a trailer
and one that's being ridden there? The one on the trailer is going about 30mph faster.

Why do all Harley owners have trailers? So they can go around corners faster!

You know you're a Harley rider if...

...you're unable to let your bike simply IDLE at a stop light.

...you confuse the word "character" with the more accurate term "engineering flaws".

..."water cooled" means standing on the side of the road, in the rain, waiting for a wrecker.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::welcome:

Just kidding, although I ride a Busa all I ride with are Harleys seem to be the only people that in group rides enjoy the scenery an the people instead of the sportbike crowd who when they go on group rides seems to always turn into a race for pole position in a phantom race that has no beginning an no end. And a lot times ends in disaster with everyone pointing the finger some where else playing the blame game. :laugh:

Last edited:
It will take time, when I had a HD, it was all about the image and lifestyle, less about riding. I finally came to see it really wasn't for me. Of course it varies by each person. What really killed me was most people bashed fast "jap" bikes, and why the hell would you need to go that fast, etc...yet most HD riders spent boatloads of money doing major performance upgrades on their scoots.:poke:

Any hooo, TFD no offense to you obviously, and nice looking bike you have there, Welcome aboard!:welcome:

oh i agree with you 100% that many HD riders have issues with import bikes. for me i always wanted a HD as my first bike. reason being is they just appealed to me since i was a kid.. but going on the HD boards and getting harassed by HD with junk mail is making me think different.. i bought the bike to ride and have fun with, not to toss out 20lbs of junk mail every 3 months.. i have no interest in being part of the HD life style i bought my bike to ride and have great times on, not to be part of a mailing list.. i am more interested in being around other riders that love the thrill of the ride no matter what the mfg of their bike is..

Harley-Davidson: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the adverse side effect of horsepower

Did you know 95% of all Harleys are still on the road? The other 5% actually made it home.

What's the cheapest way to get another 50hp from your Harley? Trade it in on a Suzuki.

Why don't Harley riders sit on their bikes when the sidestands are down?
They're afraid to lean over that far.

What's the difference between a Harley and a Harley owner's home? The
Harley costs more and has fewer wheels.

Why don't Harley riders wave at sportbike riders? Because they don't want to drop their tools.

How do you know all the aftermarket parts you bought for your Harley are worth the money? You finally break into the 15's in the quarter mile.

What do you call a group of Harley Owners with a collective IQ of 120?
Sturgis!

How do Harley engineers tell if a bike is worthy of the Harley name?
They check to make sure the exhaust noise in decibels exceeds the horsepower rating.

Why do Harleys have fringe? So you can tell if they're moving.

How is a Harley Davidson like an old dog? They both like to ride in the back of pickup trucks.

What's the difference between a Harley taken to Daytona on a trailer
and one that's being ridden there? The one on the trailer is going about 30mph faster.

Why do all Harley owners have trailers? So they can go around corners faster!

You know you're a Harley rider if...

...you're unable to let your bike simply IDLE at a stop light.

...you confuse the word "character" with the more accurate term "engineering flaws".

..."water cooled" means standing on the side of the road, in the rain, waiting for a wrecker.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::welcome:

Just kidding, although I ride a Busa all I ride with are Harleys seem to be the only people that in group rides enjoy the scenery an the people instead of the sportbike crowd who when they go on group rides seems to always turn into a race for pole position in a phantom race that has no beginning an no end. And a lot times ends in disaster with everyone pointing the finger some where else playing the blame game. :laugh:

LOL this is so much like a Ford vs GM post i cant help but laugh... i guess because most of it is true.. :rofl:

Welcome bro, I have an 04 FLHR and a Busa, long as you ride you're ok with me:thumbsup::thumbsup::welcome:

Traided my electra glide for the busa because we had a baby and my wife dose not tour with me anymore.
I logged 30k miles in 2 years and enjoyed every mile.
Welcome to the org.
Posted via Mobile Device

WOW DUDE! 30K? hopefully u got heli's
Posted via Mobile Device

Back