H.O.G. recruiter I be

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all. I convinced my really good friend Andy to sign up, his member name is TFDrewster. He's been a great personal friend of mine for.....well crap i dunno how long anymore but anywho, he's got a Harley Nightster & could use a good .org welcome as we've both been through some rough "forum drama" with different car forums & such
Posted via Mobile Device

hey man thanks for the welcome. :-)
hope no one is gonna get mad i don't own a busa and am roaming around on here.. makes no difference to me what bike you ride or car you drive.. to me its all about good times and good ppl..

others feel the same bro, u shall see
Posted via Mobile Device

oh & I already told him bout the pic thing lol. he's workin on it but its bout 14ft of snow at his place so gettin a good pic of the bike is hard in the garage
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
and i swear people here actually do type lol. We don't just do smilies
Posted via Mobile Device

haha i am sure of it.. i was reading through some of the other posts in this forum and the politics one.. ppl here actually have something to say. and posts worth reading..
unlike the old ES board.. but thats in the past. and i won't bring it up again.

welcome bro. I am not mad at all about your choice of bikes..I had a Fatboy at one time and I really enjoyed it. Ride safe!
Posted via Mobile Device

haha ok here is the best pic i have at the moment... Vance & Hines short shots, SE open air filter, V&H programmed chip..

thanks all for the warm welcome :)

Image2.jpg

at some point this year i'ma convince him to take the "bus"
Posted via Mobile Device

at some point this year i'ma convince him to take the "bus"
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah i may sound like a wuss but odds of you getting me on the busa are pretty slim after the stories that were told last Sat.. it would be an awesome ride no doubt.. but i am a little throttle happy so i think ill wait till i can afford to buy you a new bike if i beef it... lol

Back