Gun Control

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered

Like him or not at least he has the nerve to speak his mind when most celebrities do the politically correct thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Nugent-but when it comes to him giving a piece of his mind, I'm not sure he can spare it!!
rock.gif
laugh.gif

You either love him or hate him.....but he does not hold any punches.

If you listen to him with an open mind....what he says is common sense.

Yes, regardless of whether you love him or hate him he has a point when it comes to 'recidivistic maggots', I like'em dead too!  Nugent, Nugent, Nugent!  
super.gif

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I think some of his more "firey" speeches are out there even for me but I do have to agree with what he says in this video.

Besides, c'mon. It's NUGENT!
super.gif

No doubt some of his messages are out there but if you listen to the point he is trying to make he makes a lot of sense.

Rock on Ted!
super.gif

Proud member of the NRA(lifer),United Sportsman of America and SCI.

it sounds so pointed and brutal...yet exemplfies solid reasoning and sound logic...i guess that's what comes out when you're running for life instead of office...as our system has our politicians sucking up and kiss'in voter azz by telling anybody and everybody what they want to hear..by the numbers...polling numbers...politicians have no mind of their own....but the Newg does...and he ain't afraid to speak it...my kinda people!
biggrin.gif

btw...a couple years back?..he got booted out of south florida for something he said at the beginning of one of his concerts...he introduced everybody to his guitar..a Gibson...stating it was.."made in the U.S.A"...then he went on to say...

"and it only speaks english...so if you don't?...get the fug out!"

tyen blew into one of his ripping rif rock songs...

here's the clincher...

he did this in miami.
laugh.gif

Terrible Ted is a Rock God!!!!

And he pulls no punches......

That is why he is a Rock God!!!!!!

super.gif

MIAMI INCIDENT
YEA NUGE showed true RED WHITE AND BLUE SPIRIT Hes a TRUE WARRIOR that believes in only 1working system anything more would be uncivilized.
Heck I agree ,we have to all speak the same foundational language or there will be separation of country always and forver!
brave.gif
was built on working together in effort to coexist and all who disrupt the process should be exterminated with the undrstanding that they are troublemakers and want not to coexsist but to actUALLY OVERULE WHAT WE HAVE BUILT.
I just hate the evil of mankind you know the romans,jews,different religion faith capitolist,cowboys versus indian lands..
I say give usa back to the INDIANS and eventually it would fall back anscestorally back to us bad azz cave men like me and nugent and all you who fight for what we believe in and that is
:I'll live in harmony with anyone as long as they don't disrupt my way of life both spiritial and physical and in the always honing of the survival mode:
I will do what I have to,
"TO PROTECT MY OWN WAY OF LIFE"!
egitarre77.gif

I cannot think of one other "public" figure that does anything without an agenda for AMERICANS. Ted is not ranting about something concerning men or women, any single race, any religious preference or political affiliation. He is trying to preserve the rights of Americans period. Granted it may be primarily the 2nd amendment but if they can do away with it how long will it be before they go after another one???

Back