MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
I've been a member here barley more than 1.5 yrs, and  I have met some incredible people on this here.

THANK YOU CAP!!!!!

With that said;

I would like to wish everyone here my most sincere Merry Christmas!!!

I don't care to be politically correct....this is USA and we celebrate Christ's birth.   Yea....it isn't the correct date...

I Don't care.   This is when we (I) celebtate it.

However you choose to celebrate this time of year...I wish you all the best.

Regardless whether you believe in God or not....  Please put in a good word to the man up above for Bentvalve.  
He is currently spending the Holiday season with his mom.......someone he hasn't seen in nearly 20 years.  

Most of us know what he has been thru (and continues to go thru)  since August.

He needs our prayers.

My Gods grace shine on all of you this Christmas season.

Mark.

FB

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
beerchug.gif

Rich, my friend...you are one of the incredible folk I've met over the last yr+ .5.

If you were closer, we'd be sharing a screwdriver in my shop about now.....  Have a great Christmas man.... hope you had a great time at Laguna!!!  (ya pr!ck!
tounge.gif
)

AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL OTHERS AS WELL.
beerchug.gif

I also have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent here and the few members I have met via the org.

Merry Christmas to my Org. family, and especially to you Cap. God Bless you all.

(ranman @ Dec. 21 2006,21:30)
crazy.gif
wow someone needs a slimfast.
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Merry Christmas Guys and Gals ! ..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
.........And you too Heavybusa/Greg !
</span>
wink.gif

Back