gsxr tail on my busa

I think it looks awesome!!!! Here is a couple other on the org I found.

orang1ktail.jpg

grey1ktial.jpg

Looks good different but good :thumbsup: probably get alot of people scratching their heads trying to place whats different :laugh:

That is just awesome. Great Job! & No clearance issues now. Think that is the first Blue one I have seen done. Looks Great!

View attachment 181191

View attachment 181192

View attachment 181193 sport chromes gsxr 1000 conversion on my 08 busa. everything bolted up great. i got platics and all other stuff end from ebay. all in all after paint i have about $1700 in my bad#zz busa.

Hy Tommy.I have your same setup for the wheels the Gsxr rear wheel and stock busa front wheel,I tried to install the front wheel too but the spacers that I made didnt fit.Did you tried to install the Gsxr front wheel too or your working with,let me know if you can help me with spacers measures.Thanks :beerchug:

Hy Tommy.I have your same setup for the wheels the Gsxr rear wheel and stock busa front wheel,I tried to install the front wheel too but the spacers that I made didnt fit.Did you tried to install the Gsxr front wheel too or your working with,let me know if you can help me with spacers measures.Thanks :beerchug:

i still have the 08 busa wheel on mine. u call call eric @ rev'd up motorsports and he can get u what u need. 1 815 970 3716

Can some one post up the stuff required to do this swap for a newbi.......Steps to make the change happen....cheers Pics would be helpful.:moon:

I have 2004 busa and i also have a 2006 GSXR 1000 Subframe can i just try and fabricate the 1000 sub-frame to fit the Busa?

Back