GSXR 1000 Short Stacks

fadiizzaldin

Registered
Hi all,

Just sometime back i installed Brocks CT series dual on my 08 Busa, and i wanted to know if any had tried to install the GSXR 1000 short stacks ( which model if yes)?
are they better and do they give more power (Mid to Hi range)? do they need special tuning?

Many thanks

I just got mine in yesterday. If weather permits I will have a track report this saturday. Some say it helped and some say its worth nothing so i figured Id give it a try. And the ones people are using are the 07-08 all short 1k stacks. Brocks maps say you can use the stock stacks or the short 1k stacks with thier maps. So no remaping should be needed.

There's a few threads in here about this already and we have a few vendors here that have them. I reccomend greg and tara at hyperbike performance center. He has made a thread in here about benefits of stacks with good input from members here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds great :beerchug:, The reason im asking about this i tried my bike against my friend's bike (exactly identecal but with Akrapovic system) and his bike was as fast as mine on hi rpm, however below 6500 his bike is way faster than mine. I know that all brocks systems are designed for higher rpm range and thats way i think i might be worth chasing the few HPs at the end.

swap bikes and perform the same test and to see if your results change.
Sounds great :beerchug:, The reason im asking about this i tried my bike against my friend's bike (exactly identecal but with Akrapovic system) and his bike was as fast as mine on hi rpm, however below 6500 his bike is way faster than mine. I know that all brocks systems are designed for higher rpm range and thats way i think i might be worth chasing the few HPs at the end.

Not all Busa's are the same... been tested on a dyno. There are better made motors from the factory. The only way to test it for sure is to change them on the dyno at the same day and the same bike. Racing buddies won't do it... riders are all different also.

Back