gsxr 1000 k7 tail on busa

I'm certainly not a purist, but I like the looks of the rear on the 08. Besides I don't see it while I'm riding it.
beerchug.gif

Anyone see any more info on this tail mod?

One rag said some company was looking to produce a kit.

One more busa, there is a company that will make you wheels with the clear centers like that apparently they're street legal too.

Saw this mod in mags a few times and the custom builders said it took quite a bit of time and a lot of fabrication and some welding. Not a DIY project unless you're real good with this kind of stuff. One of those articles did say the builder was probably gonna come out with a kit sometime to make this easier for the general public.

I agree don't trust just any wheel. That on the other hand looked more like someone out riding their skill level. Than a mechanical failure.

I agree don't trust just any wheel. That on the other hand looked more like someone out riding their skill level. Than a mechanical failure.
I disagree. I saw that back wheel start doing a wobble, didnt appear to be a rider not being able to handle the bike at a high speed. I actually think the riders skill level might have kept him alive by keeping the bike stable as he could. Just my opinion tho. Im sure the actual description of the video on youtube has the facts to it.

I disagree. I saw that back wheel start doing a wobble, didnt appear to be a rider not being able to handle the bike at a high speed. I actually think the riders skill level might have kept him alive by keeping the bike stable as he could. Just my opinion tho. Im sure the actual description of the video on youtube has the facts to it.

You may be correct. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. Hard to tell if the rear wheel alone wobbled or if was the whole bike.

Back