GSX1340R Decals

Iowadiver

Registered
I remember a post awhile ago that someone had found a GSX1340R decal that matches the stock one... was it on ebay or somewhere else? I'd like to get some.

I got mine from a guy at the forum Busanation. Go to the forum and you can find the thread for 1340 decals or PM SteveO at that sight. He is in England but he sent me mine and I'm sure he can send you some too. They are a perfect match and it took a week. I also saw some on Ebay for less but they looked like a paper sticker that you might not want to put on your bike. These are so cool and everybody that sees mine asks about them and wants to get some so get over to busanation now and be one of the few that has these already. See ya

I got mine from a guy at the forum Busanation. Go to the forum and you can find the thread for 1340 decals or PM SteveO at that sight. He is in England but he sent me mine and I'm sure he can send you some too. They are a perfect match and it took a week. I also saw some on Ebay for less but they looked like a paper sticker that you might not want to put on your bike. These are so cool and everybody that sees mine asks about them and wants to get some so get over to busanation now and be one of the few that has these already. See ya
Can we get some pix?
please.gif

sadnews.gif

Just ordered mine.. He has them on auction for $8.00 or you can just buy it now for $12.. I don't have the patience to wait for an auction to end over $4..

Here is the link to the Buy it now ones: <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-of-GSXR-1340-Hayabusa-Busa-tail-decals-5-5-x-75_W0QQitemZ350042942126QQihZ022QQcatego

ryZ14029QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">1340R Stickers</a>

Just ordered mine.. He has them on auction for $8.00 or you can just buy it now for $12.. I don't have the patience to wait for an auction to end over $4..

Here is the link to the Buy it now ones: <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-of-GSXR-1340-Hayabusa-Busa-tail-decals-5-5-x-75_W0QQitemZ350042942126QQihZ022QQcatego

ryZ14029QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">1340R Stickers</a>
FYI, Just a heads up, i am hearing guys who have purchased from EBAY guys to say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" they never made it on their k8's, instead they placed them on their helmets and or on thier snap on tool boxes, STEVEK8 is a member here @ the org, PM him to get the real deal 100% QUALITY DECALS. just trying to save you all some frustration and disapointment, not saying all the ebay ones are bad, just a few feedbacks i have heard, buy with caution, HGB looks like he found a good set
thumb_up.gif

FYI, Just a heads up, i am hearing guys who have purchased from EBAY guys to say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" they never made it on their k8's, instead they placed them on their helmets and or on thier snap on tool boxes, STEVEK8 is a member here @ the org, PM him to get the real deal 100% QUALITY DECALS. just trying to save you all some frustration and disapointment, not saying all the ebay ones are bad, just a few feedbacks i have heard, buy with caution, HGB looks like he found a good set
thumb_up.gif
I had no idea a vendor made them..

I got mine off ebay, one of the saddle bags destroyed one side so I ordered another pair. Now I will wait till I come back from a LA trip before I place the new ones on. I like them. Cheap so I dont expect anything special.

Sorry Guys I'm no longer doing the stickers. I'm glad everyone who bought mine liked them, but I dont have much free time at the moment and as I was passing them on at cost price, works got to come first.

Thanks

SteveO

i have had some stickers made up at work they are similar design to the ebay ones but have no clear backing same as steveos if anyone wants some
DSC00340.jpg

Kev

Hey, you guys that have done this, how did you go about removing the stock sticker? Did you use like a blow dryer to heat it up and peel? What methods did you find to be the easiest?

HGB looks like he found a good set
thumb_up.gif
They turned out very nice but I would like to see a non-diecut version like the OEM. The nice thing about die-cut is you can put them on anything as there is no background to show through.
Yes, I'd like a non die cut too. .. The Ebay stiks are just what they are and have sharp points, like on the "R" And if you are washing or wiping the bike these sharp little corners want to peel up.

Back