GSX1340R

BIKE DUDE

Donating Member
Registered
Who else has seen the 1340 decals? I've seen realy good ones with the cerrect size color and text on a clear decal and I found some on E Bay that aren't clear back they are black back and look kinda like a sticker that you might put on the rear window of your truck(paper maybe)I'm checking on Busa nation too because the guys bike I saw here with the real nice decals was visiting from there. Any other info would be appreciated. Wouldn't we all GenII owners like to truly state our size?

i order today here, in chrome  
winkold.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....2942126

i hope good product...  
sadnews.gif

7966_1.JPG

Who else has seen the 1340 decals? I've seen realy good ones with the cerrect size color and text on a clear decal and I found some on E Bay that aren't clear back they are black back and look kinda like a sticker that you might put on the rear window of your truck(paper maybe)I'm checking on Busa nation too because the guys bike I saw here with the real nice decals was visiting from there. Any other info would be appreciated. Wouldn't we all GenII owners like to truly state our size?
You mean these? IMO they are better then OEM 1300 decals , they color match brillantly and they have a transparent background not like the 1300 decals-cheers Duane
tounge.gif

n597755194_2629880_4388.jpg

You mean these?  IMO they are better then OEM 1300 decals , they color match brillantly and they have a transparent background not like the 1300 decals-cheers Duane
tounge.gif
You sent me a PM a couple of days ago after I saw a picture of your bike in a thread and posted a question to you as to where you got them. I took your advise and contacted SteveO at Hayabusa Nation yesterday and also registered as a new member. SteveO I found out is from England and is out of them at the moment but said he should be getting more soon and will let me know when he gets more. I also looked up the thread on 1340 stickers and found a link to an E Bay site that sells them but to be honest, they didn't look as nice. I know you got yours from SteveO but have you seen or know about the quality of the ones on E Bay? Thanks for your help and I'm looking forward to checking out your forum and being a regular there as well as I am here.

Sweet! Were di you get them and how much?
Go to Busanation.com and PM SteveO or look for the 1340 thread under Gen II at that same forum. These seem to be new news here at the org and I'm sure they are gonna be big. I think they're like 22 bucks including shipping from England.

Hi guys, I'm getting more stickers soon, They are done for me by a friend who does it as a hobby not a business, so I cant chase him too much for more of them. They aren't the cheapest you'll find ( for one reason everything in the Uk costs a fortune) but I think they are very good quality. As soon as I have some in stock i'll let you know,

They work out at $20 a pair delivered, that's cost price to me, I dont make a cent !

Thanks for the interest

IMG_0302.JPG

please note these do not have a clear backing they are individual stickers with a clear top layer, the top layer is removed after fitting to just leave the seperate stickers in the correct place / spacing. once applied for a few days , you can polish and clean over them. ( with a bit of care )

thanks a lot, mc knight  
bowdown.gif

beautifull 1340 in chrome colors

receive today, i'll put next  
winkold.gif

gsxr1340.jpg

Back