Micron Exhaust Swoosh Overlay decal, pics.

efiguero

Registered
Hey Guys,
Here are some pictures of the overlay decal David (fujtech) made for me. He matched the orange on the Busa to make a decal to cover the purple swoosh on the Micron Badge. The purple was annoying me, you can see a tiny bit of purple, but it is hardly noticable, really can't see it in person. Looks good to me, and gives my exhaust that small personal touch. He is reworking my orange 1340 decals. I also included another decal he sent me for the tail section, bike was a litle dusty, sorry. Thanks David!!Enjoy.
2811575162_23ebb59a2e.jpg

2810730595_fb3ecb988b.jpg

2811575034_71320959bf.jpg

Last edited:
Have you thought about chroming the exhaust tips? I think that would be awesome!!! You would have the sweet sound of Micron with a touch of the unique factory look.

Have you thought about chroming the exhaust tips? I think that would be awesome!!! You would have the sweet sound of Micron with a touch of the unique factory look.

That would be an interesting idea, cause it would give it that factory-ish look. However, I am not a big fan of chrome, I like the black carbon color better. Thanks for the idea though!

Back