Greetings!

Ravenhawke

Registered
Greetings everyone. Love the forum! I just upgraded from my 96 GSXR750 to a beautiful 2001 Hayabusa blue/silver (my favorite). Man this thing scares the bejezus outta me, but im getting the hang of it. Here are the mods that are on it.

Yoshimura 4 in 1 header and exhaust
Undertail Kit
K&N airfilter
Kevlar cables - brake and clutch
Rockford Industries - RPM and top end damping unit
Carbon fiber low profile rear fender
Clear brake and turn-signal covers
Seat covers that match paint scheme
Driver and passenger footpegs - lighter and stronger race
Polished frame and swing arm

Can anyone tell me more about the Rockford Industries - RPM and top end damping unit? I would like to lear more about exactly what it does.

I have attached a pic of the bike, i modified the pic for my desktop wallpaper.

Again, nice to be here. I look forward to tapping into your brains.

Ravenhawke
Kevin

mybusa_small.JPG

Great lookin scoot. I have an '01 Blusa myself. Those are not stock graphix - the Suz on the bottom of the lower and the Kanji is different. Screens would look great on that thing, and if you haven't you might want to consider painting the inners. Frame sliiders wouldn't hurt....it'd be a shame to mess up that beak scheme.

Just my .02

Welcome - now post more pics!

Welcome aboard ..! when yah get your "busa" ..the "mods " ..shall start .... its a cashflow ..of un-natural .. spending.. you wont be able to stop !!!! ..anyways.. use the search button up top ..n have "fun" .
smile.gif

great idea on the sliders, thanks.

I was wondering about the scheme, i had not seen it before. Where do you recommend i get the grills? i have seen them before, but i just dont want to buy crappy ebay stuff and get ripped off.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Congrats and welcome to the board! You will find lots of great info here. Be careful of the modbug!

If you do a search for fairing screens you should get a lot of results....
Clarke Customs on ebay used to sell them on Ebay and they were pretty good, but expensive. A few guys here have just gone to Home Depot and gotten screen and formed it themselves.

Lots of good stuff here....

post_49_39379_Bessie.jpg

Welcome raven
Another Busa in the area.

<!--EDIT|si-lo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129610911 -->

If you do a search for fairing screens you should get a lot of results....
Clarke Customs on ebay used to sell them on Ebay and they were pretty good, but expensive.  A few guys here have just gone to Home Depot and gotten screen and formed it themselves.

Lots of good stuff here....
MC, is the blue even the same color? or is the lighing simply different. my blue looks a bit more metalic, and yours appears deeper/more toward purple.

Yep - same color. My pic just sucks! I ain't smart enough to operate a gorram camera....
I don't have any glamor shots like yours..... Bike looks great.

Back