Greenies resorting to email trash now

G

Now that Chase has taken measures to curb the trash posting from the select few that have trashed our site in recent months it looks like at least some have resorted to trash email. JAMIE sent me trash insults today and attempted to take issue with my web site - specifically my Hayabusa page that contains the 200mph stock Hayabusa movie that was performed in the UK and detailed in the June issue of Bike magazine. Jamie attempted to claim that the movie was the run made by Lee in the eastern US on a non stock bike. Then he even tried to take issue with my email address listed at the bottom of my Hayabusa page by saying it was incorrect!(which is was not of course) This was all laced with the same childish insults we have grown accustom to seeing from Jamie in the past. This is a warning posted to inform fellow owners of the latest and lamest trash attacks coming from Jamie and the greenies. Looks like they are manufacturing their own erroneous arguments now. I didn't think these guys could get more ridiculous than they already have - I was wrong.

Todd, I think that even though you've posted your e-mail on this site, no one should EVER use it to send trash talk into your home.

It's a form of invasion of privacy.

Jamie is posting on .org again and keeping his cool. I'm glad you let us know just how sincere his new-found respect for others is.

Jamie: Why don't you take this opportunity to use your 100 megaton intelligence for peaceful purposes?

Well I've added additional information to my web site including quotes from Bike magazine to prevent further blunders from the uneducated like Jamie but there's not much I can do about his email blunder other than recommend a good Optometrist. The spewing of garbage would be best addressed by a good psycologist.

Take both of them to Kileawa Crater and make offering to Pele.Than throw a big Lau for the rest of the Hayabusa org. group and maybe drink some Saki or Kriken beer or Primo if they still make it.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 19 October 1999).]

It ends here and now for me Maui. Nothing productive will ever come by attempting to reason or discuss anything rationally with this individual who is only concerned with trashing our site and/or its members.
I apologize to all for even responding to this brain dead individual and can only promise that it won't happen again. I offer the evidence of the emails as proof of what really happened for those that care and will not further waste space designated for important items about our Hayabusas and Chase's panty collection.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 19 October 1999).]

Maui, this is what they were saying...

;****
DOSSEG
.MODEL TINY
.DATA

BIN_FILE EQU 1
EXE_FILE EQU 0 ;0 FALSE, 1 TRUE

VIDEO_SEG EQU 0B000h

IF EXE_FILE
.STACK 0100h
DISPLAY 'STACK ASSEMBLED'
ENDIF

.CODE

;critical for conversion to BIN file
IF BIN_FILE
DISPLAY 'ORG 0000h STATEMENT ASSEMBLED'
ORG 0000h
ENDIF

*-> this portion deleted (like, who would know!)

CLR_NUM PROC NEAR
MOV CHR,0
PUSH_XY
MOV AX,Y
ADD AX,LETVERT
MOV DELTAY,AX
CN_LP:
HORIZ_LINE X,Y,LETWIDTH+1
ADD Y,1
MOV AX,DELTAY
CMP Y,AX

JNE CN_LP
POP_XY
POP_XY
RET
CLR_NUM ENDP

BIG_NUMBER ENDP
CODE ENDS
END BIG_NUMBER
END
;****

I hope that helps.

To Maui and all those who read my code: I'm sorry for deleting it, but I felt that it was a bit too long.

[This message has been edited by shane (edited 19 October 1999).]

I think I would have better luck trying to make sense of that instead! At least there is some ryhme, reason and logic to it.

Seems to me that everyone is losing the plot here.
What's going on?
Can't we just come on and say something, agree/disagree and then move on.
Why all the hostility and abuse?
I think if people want to get into a row they should swap email adresses and keep it there and not on the site.

Whoever runs Hayabusa.org (Chase I think) should give warnings and then bar people keeping this up.

I know I'm going to get the "Freedom of speech" rubbish for this but if you have the right abuse someone then surely we have the right not to have to listen to it on a perfectly good and informative web site?
Keep the abuse private where it belongs.

NOTE: this is not directed at any particular person in this, or any other, discussion.

SoreHead I think it's perfectly valid for one Member to warn others if activities now disallowed on-forum have found new life off-forum.

Given Todd's outstanding long-term record of positive contributions here versus that of Jamie's, which has been mainly counterproductive, I choose to believe whatever Todd says and utterly discount Jamie's words.

This is not serious stuff here SoreHead. For serious stuff, check what the forum was like a couple of months ago. Things are very good now and I believe that 99% of us are committed to keeping them that way.

Jeez Shane ! Trip down memory lane to coding days ! Now I'm worried about how much of that did make sense to me!

I just wanted to add my 2 worthless cents. The UK is of course part of Europe, but unlike the rest of Europe all motoring speeds there are still measured in MPH. Well they were last month when I went home for a vacation anyway, and all the bikes in Fast Bikes Mach 2 Carnage have speedos in MPH.

And just what exactly is a British accent ??? We have now accents !! It's the rest of you living in our old colonies that have developed accents ! :) :) :)

Cisco, where do you live? I just loved your suggestion about a trip to Hawaii :) Todd and Jamie, why dont your "fly" to hawaii and enjoy that paradise? You could cool down drinking that wonderful "blue" drink and be friends again... (please, no bad answers to this one since I am a lady). Men.... then you say women love to fight... hehe
But again Cisco... your idea was just great. Maybe another trip to Hawaii in december :)

Don't get me wrong DP, I wasn't saying anything about the actual subject matter in the posts, just about the slagging matches that seem to come up from them.

I just think that they should have their say about the subject and if they want to abuse each other they should switch to email.

I suspect we would argue about the location of Hawaii itself. I would declare it to be in the Pacific and you know who would argue that it is really in the Atlantic while hurling vile insults. Guess I would get on a plane heading west and you know who would end up in Africa! :)

My intention is not to air "dirty laundry" on our site and fuel additional trash posting from Jamie. We have endured enough of that already. As DP stated I simply posted a warning to other members to let them know that I was receiving UNSOLICITED TRASH MAIL from JAMIE now. I was minding my own business and had made no recent comment to or towards him for quiet some time when all of a sudden I got what we would all consider a harrassing and trash filled email from Jamie. The first sentence of the email was an insult consisting of rude, childish name calling designed to convey hate. Since the first email I have received two additional emails with additional berrating remarks all centered around a CLAIMED error in my email listing on my web site (it is printed correctly) AND mainly the Bike Magazine video. What kind of degenerate would do this? What is the motive of a person who would send such vile, unproductive and hate filled messages to someone he does not know? Jamie still claims that the 200 mph Bike magazine video provided on the MOTORCYCLE WORLD UK web site is Lee's NORTH CAROLINA run!! First thing this morning when I get to work I see this thread AND yet ANOTHER email from Jamie claiming that the June 1999 Bike Magazine Bruntingthorpe, ENGLAND video is really Lee's North Carolina run. How does one reason with such stupidity??!! I suspect that Jamie is well aware that his claims are totally BOGUS by now (if he didn't from the beginning) since I have provided the Motorcycle world UK URL that provides the 200mph Bruntingthorpe video for download and credits Bike magazine with the run found at : http://www.motorcycleworld.co.uk/indexold.htm
[same URL provided long ago here on H.org]
I also provided quotes from the June 1999 Bike Magazine 200.2 mph run article on my website at :
http://www.qsl.net/n5mya/hayabusa.html
This information is common fact among most of us now and has been discussed time and again here at Hayabusa.org yet for some reason Jamie - who has EARNED a reputation for causing trouble here on our Hayabusa site continues his attempt to argue this DOCUMENTED video with me via email. It's also worth noting once again that Jamie does NOT own a Hayabusa nor does he intend to. His only purpose for involving himeself with me (and many others) is to harrass and instigate hate. It is not possible to discuss anything intellegently with someone who refuses to accept established FACT or provide any simblance of evidence disputing said fact. This is by design in my opinion and simply reveals the true intention which is to harrass. In the past I invited Jamie (or anyone)that wished to discuss Hayabusa items of interest [intellegently/reasonably] to use the email address I have provided in my profile here and numerous places within my web site. Instead it is being used to submit insults and factless contention in my email box. Fortunately I have excellent filters available for such nonsense and now having attempted for two days to reason with the unreasonable I will implement them. I'll wrap this up - hopefully for good by issueing a simple CHALLENGE that seems to be prolonging this folly : Jamie - provide PROOF that the Bike Magazine 200.2 MPH video covered in the June 1999 issue and available for download on my site and the motorcyleworld UK site is really Lee's North Carolina run. Provide PROOF that it has really been a huge conspiracy - that the N.C. run that Lee made AFTER the Bike video was shot was really the run on the 200.2 mph video. Provide your proof here on the Hayabusa web site for all to inspect. Any further email harrassment from you to my email address will be deleted from my ISP mail server BEFORE it is downloaded so you will be required to post your evidence HERE.
Also be sure and explain why the Bike Magazine video records 200.2 mph but Lee's Land Speed Record was made at 200.00 NOT 200.2 mph. Be sure and let us know how Bike Magazine published their report/article/writeup on the 200.2 mph Bruntingthorpe video in the June 1999 issue of Bike magazine (printed in MAY 1999) but Lee's Land Speed Record Certificate from the East Coast Timing Association indicates June 1999. Tell us how the Bruntingthorpe 200.2 mph video existed BEFORE Lee's 200.00 run.

Members : Yes - this video argument is COMPLETELY ridiculous but this is the type of lunacy I have been dealing with via email for two days! YOU be the judge : Valid argument for intellegent discussion or excuse from a pro Kaw NON Hayabusa owner to harrass and insult?? The price of being THE KING is high indeed!

Todd,
Here is a challenge for you, leave me alone.

Everyone,
As most of you know I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I have treated people who respect me with respect and I have flamed people who flamed me. I received 4 more E mails from Todd by this morning. Each one about 4 minutes apart and full of four letter words. Name calling is Todd's style not mine.
Todd invited me on a previous thread to E mail him directly to continue what he started in a previous thread. I simply asked him if he was sure that the video he had was a stock Busa. I down loaded it from another site and it was labeled "Lee's 200mph Busa." That seemed to jive with me because the video shows the speed measurement in MPH. If indeed it was a Brit bike magazine wouldn't they measure the speed in KPH? Yes, I realize the guy who is talking in the video has an English accent but I called Slater Brothers in Washington State the other day to order Brembo brakes and I could hardly understand him over his Brit accent. Which means to me that there are Brits in this county and just because a guy with an accent is speaking in the video doesn't prove where it's from. I don't want to debate the video here I just wanted to let all of you know the whole truth and not a manipulated bunch of lies.

DirtyPete.org,
You once posted something worth while about modifying your ram air and I posted back twice with helpful information. If you recall me coming here looking for trouble and only flaming then it is because you spend all day here and the reading and rereading of each post has made you forget. Pete, have you ever thought about a chat room? I come here a lot and I don't read every post. I've even been flamed for that too. Forgive me but I do have a life. No, I don't have a Busa and no I wasn't thinking of getting one. I was thinking of getting a ZX12 if a promised raise comes through at work I might be able to afford it. I just wanted to get a feel for the Busa and its owners. I don't have a strong brand loyalty. Heck, I'd drive a Yugo if it went 200mph. There are just a few things I've come to expect in life. The sun will come up, I will have to go to work everyday, and Kawasaki will build the fastest open class bike. It's not loyalty it's reasoning. Honda and BMW will always build refined bikes for guys who don't get grease under their fingernails. Suzukis will always be at the drag strip, etc. And if any of you were wondering why I'd have to agree with Dana. Suzukis are the small block Chevys of motorcycles. Heads swap, carbs interchange, heck a few bolts here and there you can put an 1100 engine in a 750 frame. The interchange ability has lead to more parts being available, and more parts available has lead to lower prices and more people owning hi-po parts. It's not that Hon, Kaw or Yam make junk. It's that the parts are available for the Zuki. I could build a hi po Plymouth but it'd cost me twice as much as a Chevy Camaro. This has gotten off the point, sorry.

Todd,
I paused from looking up to look down at you to ask you a question and now you are trying to pull me down to your level to fight. I won't do it. Let me further say that by E mailing me multiple times per day and including your four letter words in every one, that is harassment by communications. This is a crime. I won't change my E mail address to avoid you but you will stop your high school threats. If you want to continue to post lies here you go right ahead. You've found an alias in DirtyPete.org, maybe you two can start E mailing each other but since you are seeking an adversary I don't think you'll find it in Pete. I hope Chase sees who the problem member really is.

Jamie

I have the emails I have sent to you and I dispute your claim that I used four letter derogatory names in reference to you or anything else. The last email I sent to you was YESTERDAY (10/18/99) at 2:31 PM before informing you today that I would no longer accept (or send) email to your AOL account. I have referred to you as a LOSER, fruitloop and brainless wonder. Pretty considerate considering your efforts to harass me.
I have the emails I sent available for ANYONE that wishes to see them.
I see you will offer NO PROOF to your petty excuse to instigate trouble (again). What a surprise! As far as leaving you alone - I have done nothing to contact you until you began harassing me with unsolicited trash mail to which I responded in hopes you would be reasonable. I have set up a filter so that any additional emails from you will be deleted from my ISP mail server instead of being downloaded or read. We ALL wish you would leave US alone. WHY don't you? You said you would leave H.org but yet you return to cause the same problems again and again. Now you flood me with unsolicted hostile email and you whine about ME leaving YOU alone? The four emails you speak of consisted of the UK Motorcycle World URL, quotes from their web site, information about the 217 mph UK land speed record on the nitrous Busa and Easyrider's name and email address so that you could verify for yourself the validity of the Bike Mag video. In other words: I BACKED UP what I attempted to explain to you in my first email but you refused to believe.
I did NOT use four letter derogotory words in these four emails you speak of. They are available for all to view and I can once again PROVE that you are a bogus poser simply attempting to cause trouble.(again)
I refuse to these play games with you any longer. Consider this my last response to your utter nonsense.

Everyone,

Todd invited me to E mail him directly on this site in a previous thread. I do not want to upset Chase's site so I did not post any flames here. I E mailed him to point out his E mail address wasn't correct. I'll explain. I clicked his E mail link and it brought up an instant E mail to Todd. The address was incomplete though. The self starting E mail was missing the "TDS" in the front of it. I didn't even notice it till I tried to send it and the computer didn't recognize it. He's fixed the problem and now is slashing me for his mistake. If anyone is having their privacy invaded it's me I came home from work tonight to find 7 E mails from Todd. Mostly short, unprovoked, name calling bursts. Now he is rallying to get some support for his childishness.

Pete,

I'd hear both sides of the story before I took sides if I were you. But I guess since you live here there wasn't enough time for you to wait. Maybe Chase should change the name of this site to DirtyPete.org. As others have pointed out to you in the past, you post too much useless stuff and you seem to do it 'round the clock. I thought they were being hard on you but now that you've taken to flaming me you deserve this. I post on numerous sites and have never recieved such a poor welcome as I do here. No matter what I say and no matter what my tone is someone is always there waiting to slash someone and since I'm pro Kawaski it's usually me. I might point out that I am not anti Hayabusa though. If and when Chase blocks certain people from this site I figure it will include me. Maybe without a whipping boy the site can finally move forward like other sites.

Jamie

I started to read this thread, too long and boring, so I skipped to the bottom. Some body tell me how this all ends.

Back