Little Info Please

Thank you Jamie , For recognizing that I am truly a police officer. I can sleep better now, and your damn strait Im an azzhole when I get riled. Come on down to bike week , Octoberfest, and be my biyatch, "Make ya squeal like a pig". LOL

[This message has been edited by Atlanta Ga . Law Dog (edited 07 August 2000).]

If your earlier posts were pertinent to the beginning of this thread then you should have stated it so. If you are a bike tech that makes his living at it say, then please forgive for my sarcasm in the post above and later one at that. I do not want to be bashing a fellow wrencher now do I. BTW, your BIOS doesn't mention anything about you and I checked it before I wrote.
Cheers
Jay

So what your saying Jamie, is that we should take your advice. Someone we have no clue about. Instead of taking the advice of someone that may or may not be a real wrench, who seems to be pretty dead on with his remarks and comments.

I suggest you keep doing as you have been, and that's not visting the board to often. While you're at it, comment even less.

Gee, I go camping for a couple of days and get away from the Net and people start making up Post just to be heard or debated,must be election year. By the way if you riders ever get to the Northern California Coast,Fort Braggs Hwy 128 back roads is great also going up on Hwy 101 to the Russian River area is excellant. Ride safe all.

Jamie, As You can see J.C. is for real. Now if ya wanna call me a poser bring yourself to Atlanta and violate the " Pissing off the police " ordinance, and Ill have you posing over the back of your bike. That is if you really have one.

I don't know anything about Jamie but I know JC is a great guy who knows what the hell he's talking about. He's went out of his way to help me and I live a zillion miles away from him (Texas - Michigan)....

Back