Great time at the Ohio Mile with Hayabusa.org!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to congratulate Brandon and Wilson on here for joining the ECTA 200MPH Club last weekend at the Ohio Mile!

Wilson has a stock motor Busa with bolt-on's and ran 200.990 MPH to join the club with a best of 202mph for the weekend!

JP bumped his class record on his Turbo-750 running an impressive 210mph!

Brandon did a nice job with his license runs and got in the club with a 206mph run! His best for the weekend was 213mph... :thumbsup:

It was also nice to meet Julius out at the track. Got to chat with him a little on Saturday before I had to leave. Good luck with your runs in June bud and if you need anything don't be affraid to ask. :beerchug:

I ran into some issues with ECU editor boost control, air shifter/trans, etc so didn't do as well as I hoped. However,....

..my main goal was to get into the ECTA "official" 200MPH CLUB and was able to do that so I can't complain.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has supported me through this thing called life. Most don't know but this was a tough weekend for me.

6-years ago yesterday I went on a nice motorcycle ride with a friend of mine through Texas hill country. About an hour into our ride a truck turned in front of us and with zero time caused a head on collision killing my friend.

In his memory I wanted to dedicate my record passes and 200-MPH CLUB entry this weekend to him....Brad Marveggio!

Sometimes things happen in life we just don't understand. We've got to continue on, enjoy those memories, great times shared, and live every day to it's fullest because you never know when it's your time.

Godspeed Brad, DaveO, and Bill!

My first pass got me into the club at 205mph!

Second pass trying to get the boost control to work resulted in a 204mph!

Third run on Sunday got the boost to hold a little better but it kept popping out of gear went 212.77mph!

Fourth and final run after numerous missed shifts and crazy wind was another 212mph.

At this point the wind was to bad and not worth the risk with a crazy cross wind blasting you at half track so I packed it up for the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
man i wanna do this... looks like a long line. how long does it take to get through the line?

Josh I'm glad I got meet you and Brandon, Wilson and JP. I only wish I was able to run with you guys. I did take notes and will keep asking questions up until my attempt in June.

Hearing about what happened to your friend just makes you appreciate life that much more, and want to take advantage of opportunities to do the things that You want to do because tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

I think I'm gonna head down with these cool dudes in September for their second run... Never seen JP in so many pictures, it's like he's famous! :laugh:

I'm so jealous. Having to pull my engine out kept me from going! Glad you guys had a good time. I hope to see you clowns in September.

You guys are so lucky o have a speed run . The closest to me is 2 days ride. Congrats to the new 200 members

man i wanna do this... looks like a long line. how long does it take to get through the line?

It just depends on the event and day/time. Usually Saturday is pretty busy so you might only get 3-runs but Sunday most people leave early so you can hotlap. If you don't need a cool down you could get a dozen or more runs in. This event it got really windy on Sunday with about 20knt cross wind and headwind so most didn't want to run.

By the way Josh, you have to show everyone your motorcycle hauler.

Everyone gets a kick out of my long distance race rig...rolling 23mpg! :laugh:

11154949_831546680232250_6663030381265975227_o.jpg

11169661_831546696898915_3163420314830392725_o.jpg

1960851_831546693565582_6261636080540886456_o.jpg

I think I'm gonna head down with these cool dudes in September for their second run... Never seen JP in so many pictures, it's like he's famous! :laugh:

Come down and check it out, always some nice stuff to look at and great people to meet and hangout with... :thumbsup:

Back