1st time at the strip, is this a decent time?

Great times for a Blue '08 :laugh: If you had bought the Black or Gunmetal you would have been running in the '9's :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Here's my splits for the best run...

60' - 2.1153
330' - 5.0253
1/8 - 7.2208
1000' - 9.0366
1/4 - 10.6829

141.54mph

Andy.

Congrats man, those are great times for your first time out. :thumbsup:

Just have fun and get some more practice. You figure every tenth off your 60' is almost 2-tenths on the big end. Get your launch down and you should see 9's pretty easy... :beerchug:

Love that suit bro. How much did that set you back and what size is it?

my leathers are getting on a bit now, but i got them for an absolute steal! i almost felt guilty walking out of the shop (obviously it wasnt an ACTUAL steal! just felt like it)

They are Dainese, should have been £800 (dont know what that equates to in dollars now)

as the shop had new owners and didnt plan on selling Dainese anymore they were getting rid of everything cheap, they halved the price and with a little more persuading, i got them for £350 two piece zip together and just the most comfortable kit ive ever owned. i hope they last forever!

Not sure on the size, will check.

Andy.

Last edited:
Andy, I got my 08 to go 9.81 at 143 bone stock except lowered and strapped. I am 185 pounds and at 500 feet above sea level.

Aha thanks O Holy P i get it now, it just preloads the forks to drop the ride height.

anyone have any luck with these then, do they make that much difference?

Seems a very easy way to drop the bike a bit, can they be used on the rear too or does that not matter like it does on the front.

Andy.

a cheater weight will do wonders in keeping the front end down...$200 on brocks website

I had one and the front NEVER came up

Back