PASS TIME

boosta1395

Registered
A BUDDY OF MINE WAS WATCHING SPEED CHANNEL'S NEW SHOW CALLED PASS TIME . PEOPLE PLACE BETS ON WHAT A CAR WILL RUN. A 17 YEAR KID SHOWS UP WITH A 2008 BUSS WITH A PIPE AND LESS THAN 30 MILES ON IT AND RUNS A 9.24 ON HIS FIRST PASS . COMES ON AT 7:00 ALASKA TIME
cool.gif

that will get someones attention, I did not think much of the show myself but some of the machines are pretty nice

We are on that show.. it was right here in Bradenton. That was JT with the MSP blue/Gold 08 Busa... Rumor has it it isn't stock.

yeah i seen that too and when bg swag said he wouldnt ride on one of those i met him at a dyno run i was in compition for and we got to talkin and he was giving me crap so i told the whole crowd at little sturgis on the river(yes oil leakers event) that i will give the poor harley next to me a chance and let shwag ride on the back and still beat him hahah he is pretty cool

yes it ran 9.24 stock with him on it,its now stretched slammed and sprayed and has run some 8.20's the kid can ride for sure. He races for MSP and runs AMA Prostar events on 1000 ss class and super street on a Busa.

i just saw it 2 weeks ago and taped it, he did an awsome job!!! he went 153 mph mine sure dont do that stock!!! it must of been at a low elevation??

It will go 8.90's easy...thats for sure,lol.. he went 9.02 on mine in the 100 deg crazy heat of mid-day June weather,lol... yuck.

Back