Speed Channel: Pass Time, 2K8 Busa

SavoBusa

Registered
Did anyone see Speed Channel's Pass Time tonight? 17 year old kid ran a 9.24 with a stock 08 Blue/Gold Busa (just a pipe on it). The bike had 26 miles on it and it was the very first time down the track (for the bike, not the kid). So, this may add fuel to the "fastest color" debate. Just thought I would share. Pretty amazing. The kid could drive (obviously), plus he probably weighed all of 100 lbs.

Man, I LOVE this bike!

:beerchug:

26 miles on it? Isn't there something about not drag racing your Busa on tv during the break in period written in the manual?

What other cars were on this episode so when I see it I will watch for the Busa part?

That kid is one of the fastest best riders in the nation...jeremy teasley is his name from ohio..most couldn't phathom riding like he does..

It was a rerun from over a year ago when pastime first started. It was actually like the third episode ever aired and I just about **** a brick when I saw his time. That was before I even owned a sport bike at all! Come to think of it...that might have been what made me get one!

Back