Anyone watch "Pass Time" tonight??

On Pass Time tonight they had a 17 year old kid that ran a 9:24 in a 1/4 mile on his 08 Busa. This kid was good!! I was very impressed. I'm trying to find the video and post it but I'm having a hard time. Here is the link to the show...

PROGRAMS - PASS-TIME - NASCAR News, F1 News, and Racing News on SPEED - SPEEDtv.com

Was that the kid that had just gotten it? I remember one a while ago where the kid had just bought it either that day or maybe a couple days earlier, but it was his first time on it. Ran a DANG good time. 9.24 sounds about right.

I think that was about a year ago when he did that. All he said he did was pipes and a map.

Was that the kid that had just gotten it? I remember one a while ago where the kid had just bought it either that day or maybe a couple days earlier, but it was his first time on it. Ran a DANG good time. 9.24 sounds about right.

Yup! That was the one. I figured with the episode being that old I would be able to pull it up somewhere on the net but I can't find it. :banghead: That kid's run was a jaw dropper for sure. Said it was his first time down the track with that bike. He pulled it off like a pro!

something about that show never adds up right....

cars will FREQUENTLY run faster than they should...

like the bone stock mustang GT that ran 12.9 or what ever...

call me skeptical...

What year model?

like a 2k7 gt....300 hp nothing car...

13.9@ 100mph all day long car bone stock...

the supposed bone stock one on pass time ran like 12.9 @ 107 or something...

someone was fibbing somewhere... either the show or the driver...

Last edited:
He had strapped the front too right? I remember seeing that last year on Passtime and thought it was piped, mapped and strapped, otherwise a bone stock '08 with only a couple hundred miles on it.

Jeremy Teasley...he's a tiny lil guy! Even with his rockstar 80's gold chains! How about the "combo round" with the SWB Gen I and the 14 with "450" hp, but IIRC only went mid 8s... I think there's a lot left out, and a lot of hustle on that show. I'd love for them to come to Rt 66 here in Joliet IL, or to ORP in Indy. I'd go just to try that hustle...:whistle:

They had no clue who he was......:rofl:
He is one of the best jockeys around.

:laugh: Yea, I was kind of suprised that no one recognized him.... My bro met him a couple times last year when he was down south.. Fast little bugger.

I need to get on that show.. I've "won" several times!!

:laugh: Yea, I was kind of suprised that no one recognized him.... My bro met him a couple times last year when he was down south.. Fast little bugger.

I'm with ya! I "play" all the time......

They have a link on the Past Time web site to a form that you fill out to get a chance to run down the track.

Back