Goodbye Hayabusa.org

HotRodRooster

Registered
Hey guys,

Well I got rid of my Busa this weekend. Had troubles with it and just did not trust riding it anymore. (see "Problems with front suspension or forks?" thread)

Anyway since I don't have one anymore I won't be visiting this sight as much as I used to. Don't get me wrong, this is a great site with even a greater group of people. I have never seen so much knowledge about a bike before (in some cases more knowledge than long time mechanics).

I will be coming back every now and then because it is interesting to read and I still love motorcycles. Plus I still love to see all the great projects.

So take care and keep the great Busa's on the road.

If any of you ever make it to Colorado Springs, let me know

Mike, HRR

you will be back... you will be assimilated......resistance if futile...

Sorry to hear about the sale of the bike, you will be back.

I would fix mine before trading it.... whatever it would of took. Sounds like you didn't love it as much as you say. Enjoy your new bike.

There is a wealth of info and good people here for more reasons than the hayabusa alone.
Stay safe while having fun.

just cause you don,t have the busa doesn,t mean we don,t want your opinion on things...you might have that one answer that no one knows so up to you but we will be here good luck
Posted via Mobile Device

You don't have to go just cause you don't have the busa.... but ain't life just BORING without it!!!!:poke:

This is your second home,

You know kind of like going to see Mom and Dad or a favorite Aubt and Uncle,
You will always be welcome and you WILL be back.

Back