just want to say hello

bigbusabigbusa

Registered
pruod owner of 2006 and 2008 busas. been lurking around for quite some time and wanted to say hi. this is the best site i have ever seen. the kindness and amount of knowledge is unreal to me. i have learned so much and i want to say thank you all. now if some one can tell me how to put a picture on here i would love to show my baby off. thanks

If you've been lurking then you know the  
rulez8bn.gif
View attachment 1273909

welcome.gif

Click on the browse tab to upload from your pc or copy and past the HTML code into a post if using a pic host

welcome to the org
beerchug.gif

to post some pics either open a photobucket account, or download them from the browser below the post screen. (they may need to be re-sized). Also the search is your friend, many of threads on posting pics.

the mirrors are led turn signals and i turned the turn signals into running lights. will get more and better pics in th morning when the wife can help me change the resolution on the digital camera so they will fit on the page.

lights.jpg

got alot of projects going with this bike.running light mod in the front and also doing the rear of the bike. changing pig tails to 1157 and putting in led running lights and turn signals. i will take pics when done. also have passenger peg brackets off and taking rearsets off to paint pearl nebular black. here is a picture of my 06

06_busa.jpg

i would love to ride on that trip. i have 25k on the 06. she is not a garage queen and the 08 won`t be either
It was a good time. Would have been a GREAT time but it rained all three days. Didn't have rain gear the first day
shutup.gif

We try to hit the Irish Hills at least once every year also

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. You won't find better people on any site anywhere!
beerchug.gif

Back