great deal on hayabusa..

Please someone reply to his AD and ask him what exactly is his stage 5 chip pleeeeasssseee lol. also ask if you can pay him 20k because his asking price is to low :lol::rofl:

But you'll hafta make out a Western Union and have him send you back the difference? :rofl:

Seriously though? I love these guys...makes the prices I put on my bikes look more reasonable!

And the most bizarre thing about it is.. Someone may buy it for that.
It happens. Buddy of mine did a classic impulse buy back in 2004 on an '03 100th anniversary Super Glide, 5000 miles, Harley aftermarket wheels, pipes, and seat, for $17,500. I added everything up on the Harley website, and he could have bought the bike and all the add ons brand new the year before for $17,000 flat. :duh:

So I texted the guy and asked about the chip. He said it's from Two Brothers, so I'm thinking it's a Juice Box. Apparently, it was all installed by the dealership and they told him it adds 20 horses. They probably called it a "stage 5 chip" and gave him some especially ridiculous price. And there I was expecting some claim of a solid rocket booster in place of the mud guard.

He did say he's flexible on pricing. :laugh:

I actually didn't get the impression that he's scamming or anything. Maybe just clueless about actual value? Maybe the wife told him to sell it and he knows it'll never move for that price? Good luck either way...

So I texted the guy and asked about the chip. He said it's from Two Brothers, so I'm thinking it's a Juice Box. Apparently, it was all installed by the dealership and they told him it adds 20 horses. They probably called it a "stage 5 chip" and gave him some especially ridiculous price. And there I was expecting some claim of a solid rocket booster in place of the mud guard.

I actually didn't get the impression that he's scamming or anything. Maybe just clueless about actual value? Maybe the wife told him to sell it and he knows it'll never move for that price? Good luck either way...

he wrote that he is not asking for retail price...lmao
maybe he paid 20k for it new with all the custom accessories and he still owes 17500..:laugh::laugh:

Actually, from the upset wife angle, the ad is brilliant - the test will be to text him in a few weeks to see if the milage going up... LOL

:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh: I think he's going to be like some of these big box stores and throw a "50% off sale" so he had to mark it up before having the sale :lol::lol::lol:

Sold! You guys missed out, that bad boy is all mine. I'm gonna Stage 5 all over you slow pokes at the Bash, just wait and see.

Well guys it does have a super custom flame paint job which clearly adds an extra 400 horse errybody know dat :poke::rofl:

If my wife told me to sell mine. i'd price it there too :laugh:

Back