i want to use the dyno this guy used

You mean yours doesn't have 200 hp, pssh, something is wrong with it then. Mine did right out of the crate, without full exhaust, they all do, duh... oh, and i do over 200 mph every day when i get on the interstate :rofl:

I sent him a text. I can hardly wait for the response :)

Hello can you please explain how a Gen1 Busa, yours, makes 200hp when a stock genI makes around 160? A power commander and dyno tune do not add 40 horsepower? I own a 2009 dynoed with Pcv that makes 187 and without some internal engine work yours would be the first out of hundreds I've ever seen with that much hp?

Thank you

I sent him a text. I can hardly wait for the response :)
I'd like to hear his reply also but until then I believe it's the reddish orange mirrored windscreen that the us gen 2 owners dont have allows it to cut through the wind to bump the HP up. Thats what i heard....just saying :whistle: ???

Every dyno is different, and they can be set to show more/less power, but 200HP is pushing it a bit past the set-ability of any dyno.
Mine, bone stock, read 149RWHP on the local (known to be on the stingy side) dyno, when it had 1400 miles on it.
Was an open house promo thing at the local parts/service shop, and a modded (full exhaust, and PC) '08 ZX-14 took the top HP number that day with 178 I believe it was.
Shame too, as there was a kid there with a turbo'd Gen 1 Busa, but was already having transmission troubles (second gear gone) so he was afraid to risk it on the dyno.

Here's his response I got at 4:39 am this morn...

Full muzzy header bak

And my response to his....

Sir a four into one muzzy along with a pwr commander and a dyno tune is still not gonna get 200hp out of a GenI Busa. It's folks like you that give Craigslist it's humorous bad name. Unless you've ported the head or opened the motor your lying about the numbers. Your a dishonest seller. Simple.

Him....
Been dynoed

Him....

Me...
'hate'? Sir I don't hate. I'm simply calling you out on your ad. Unless you've done some sort of engine mods to the bike there's no way it has 200hp. It's a dishonest ad and so are you.

Him...
Ok man thanks forur feedback appreciate it

Me....
Change the ad

Him...
Ok ill get right on that

Him again immediately after...
Just sold the bike anyway so go hate on someone else

Why you ask? Because I'm bored at work early Saturday on my day off with nothing else better to do.

Back