Great deal on ebay, need help identifying

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Just bought a used Power Commander on eBay for $207, it comes with a gadget the bikes new owner is ignorant as to it's function. usn04Limited found a link and sent it to me, can anyone definitely identify it and does anyone have one already?

PowCom.JPG

Great deal . My question is if it came off his bike why doesn't he know what it did
rock.gif
Or did it come off a salvaged bike ?

I have a question .The first picture is of the PCIII USB we all know and love

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153968787 -->

powercommander.jpg

This is also listed as a PCIII usb for a 02-06 Hayabusa but it must plug into the ECU and I've never seen one like this . Is this something new or just a picture of a PCIII made for a different bike ?

3e_1.jpg

It's an adjustable TRE with built in gear indicator.
Yep.
That's cool!  
super.gif
Especially when it's basically free!

Anyone have this exact model?? If so does it do a good job? Is it visible? Looks kinda small...  
rock.gif
I was bidding on that same one! If you dont like the indicator, I'll buy it from you since I was one of the ones that bumped up your bid. I wanted one but i ddint like the big number on the gi pro. Let me know. -Nick

It's an adjustable TRE with built in gear indicator.
Yep.
That's cool!
super.gif
Especially when it's basically free!

Anyone have this exact model?? If so does it do a good job? Is it visible? Looks kinda small...
rock.gif
I was bidding on that same one! If you dont like the indicator, I'll buy it from you since I was one of the ones that bumped up your bid. I wanted one but i ddint like the big number on the gi pro. Let me know. -Nick
Will do.

Yup, you out bid me too. Ya Bastid...
poke.gif

If NVeeus doesn't want the indicator, give me a shout. I like the smaller model too.

Now who is after my new boots
rock.gif
I saw them first!
argue.gif

Fuggin' ebay!
laugh.gif

Back