Great cooling system!

Scooter

Registered
My '05 stays just below the halfway mark on the temp gauge no matter what. Whether it's a 50 degree morning or a 90 degree afternoon, it never flinches! OK, it went just over halfway once while stuck in traffic on a 95 degree day, but other than that, no problemo!

...and no, I don't think the gauge is broken...

Kudos to whomever designed the cooling system!

That's about right. Mine is the same.
smile.gif
...Happy camper here!

Mine approaches red consistently in traffic. I haven't checked to see if the fan is somehow unplugged per another thread on here.

My '05 stays just below the halfway mark on the temp gauge no matter what.  Whether it's a 50 degree morning or a 90 degree afternoon, it never flinches!  OK, it went just over halfway once while stuck in traffic on a 95 degree day, but other than that, no problemo!  

Mines the same...sweet aint it
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

My '05 stays just below the halfway mark on the temp gauge no matter what. Whether it's a 50 degree morning or a 90 degree afternoon, it never flinches! OK, it went just over halfway once while stuck in traffic on a 95 degree day, but other than that, no problemo!

good for you mate
beerchug.gif

Mine is the same, even at 100+. A smidge below the middle, consistently. Gotta be the design, I'm not that lucky.

Back