gran torino the movie

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
i got to watch this last night and all i can say is wow it was so good i watched it again today unbelievable movie i think its one of the best i have seen in awhile if you like clint then you will enjoy this movie:beerchug:

I got to see the movie tonight, EXCELLENT MOVIE. A buddy of mine says it may be Eastwoods best ever, I would have to agree.

The barber shop scene nearly put me in the aisle!

Was he the only actor in the movie?? Loved the movie but the acting left something to be desired....

Reminded me of good ol' William Shatner:

"We....Need...more....power..."

I need to go see it again. The entire audience was laughing so hard in places that we missed a great deal of dialogue. Very emotionally charged movie, very intense and highly recommended to all. (Strong language so careful taking the kids if you monitor what they see.)

--Wag--

I need to go see it again. The entire audience was laughing so hard in places that we missed a great deal of dialogue. Very emotionally charged movie, very intense and highly recommended to all. (Strong language so careful taking the kids if you monitor what they see.)

--Wag--

I had the same problem, missed much of the dialogue in parts due to audience laughing so hard.

I would also agree on the strong language part, many things are said in the movie that you don't want kids repeating.

We have been wanting to see the movie and TRIED last weekend but just could not coordinate.

I think with the lil dude at his grandparents for the weekend I will try and get hubby to the theatre for a matinee. :poke:

We did the first matinee 'cause the night before the line was around the building and we weren't about to stand in line in the cold for a stupid movie.

When we came out of the first matinee, the line was around the building again. Amazing results.

--Wag--

Back