Gotta Vent for a few

Ok back up a bit.

I'm at Oklahoma Honda - Suzuki and they say they do not have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm me you address. I'll swing by the post office on my way home.

Hey professor jon cook will be comming up that way! An a hour or so. And he said he can grab it from you!! U got a PM
Posted via Mobile Device

he's good, he is on here sometimes. But said as a vistor because it won't allow him to login
Posted via Mobile Device

Professor thanks man!! I owe you big time!! Now maybe I can ride next weekend for laborday
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah they have 3 of them! Yeah gears was backcut!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice, your really gonna like the way the transmission shifts after the rebuild. That is the way the trans should feel when the bike was made in the first place.

I talked to Jon. He is going to give me a call when he is close and I'll hook up with him.

Well Thanks again for Professor and Jon Cook, for helping me out again!!! :bowdown:

But yesterday i take the seal to the place and the guy not there.. Well i understand that cause everyone need days off!!! (Well I didn't get one last week 76 hours for me in one week) Well anyways I go to the shop today and see if I need anymore parts before I go to work... So I ask and he says he is still waiting on the motor mount tool!!! I asked how did you get it out!!! said the old one was old and broke after he took it out.... I said so how long ago did you order this tool!! come to find out he ordered it last week...said it should be there today hopefully!!! once he get that bike should be done a few hours later!!! said if he dont get it buy 1pm he is gonna make his own...

I don't know anything about making your own. But if its that easy why not make one now?? but oh well hopefully they get the part today!!!:please: Its been over a month and a couple weeks now!! and as you might can tell i'm ready to ride!!!

I know rushing things don't help!! But man he should have had this tool order when he got the motor out in July!!!

Here's what I'd try....

Ask your parts supplier if they'd ship it to you if it were a $35 part. If so, have them mark it up appropriately.

or

Post a thread on the .org looking for someone who lives near your parts supplier who would be willing to pick up the part and ship it to you overnight, or however you prefer - for $30 - $60 (your time should be worth something to you). It seems we have a number of members who are unemployed or otherwise under some financial stress. This could be a win/win for everyone.

Sounds like you're experiencing what I label the "small town premium". Sure it's cheap to live there, but finding competent people to perform services for you, and getting things done in a timely fashion carries a price.

Good luck with your project.
In other words you're stuck with some backwards hillbilly mechanic that may or may not (most likely not) be able to fix your bike properly, and without side damages....but he's all you got, and he knows it, so he's jerking you around. Good luck with your situation, cause you're going to need LOTS of it :banghead: :whistle:

In other words you're stuck with some backwards hillbilly mechanic that may or may not (most likely not) be able to fix your bike properly, and without side damages....but he's all you got, and he knows it, so he's jerking you around. Good luck with your situation, cause you're going to need LOTS of it :banghead: :whistle:
Amen, that and prayer. :please:

you make your own by grinding down a socket so that it has the prongs left to fit the mounts. Very easy. My friend did it in 5min when he did my transmission..

Back