Gotta love these people....

steven tyler aerosmith GIF

Whilst out running wife induced errands this morning, I was at the check out where two cashiers were talking, one (a young lady) was mentioning her desire to join the military...at this my ears perked up as it is a rare thing to hear these days...

I asked her about her plan and she went on to say that she wasn't wanting to join in the sense that she would have to fight but as a career...I told her to watch the news and see what is going on in the world and be prepared to have to put a uniform on to fight........

I reminded her the world is unstable and getting worse and the very possibility of her and people like her would be called upon to defend our sovereignty and freedoms much like generations have done in the past....

I said if she has any misgivings at all as to what might be expected of her, she should be looking at another career.

My neighbor was just saying that his friend rents out student apartments and a "transgender" male-female answered the ad for a female tenant to share an apartment with 2 other girls....

He told him (her) to get stuffed and there was no way in hell he'd rent that apartment to this person....the person went to the tenant board and he was forced to rent to this person....

The girls he had in the apartment moved out when this person was moving in as their parents told them there's no way in God's green earth they would live there with this person....

Now the landlord is hooped, male tenants and female tenants won't move in and his lease is based on 3 way rent so he is covering the other parts of the rent so is losing money each month....

Apparently he is beyond pissed off....

My neighbor was just saying that his friend rents out student apartments and a "transgender" male-female answered the ad for a female tenant to share an apartment with 2 other girls....

He told him (her) to get stuffed and there was no way in hell he'd rent that apartment to this person....the person went to the tenant board and he was forced to rent to this person....

The girls he had in the apartment moved out when this person was moving in as their parents told them there's no way in God's green earth they would live there with this person....

Now the landlord is hooped, male tenants and female tenants won't move in and his lease is based on 3 way rent so he is covering the other parts of the rent so is losing money each month....

Yep. We slowly bleed out!

I have to be careful when I reject a rental application. You have to pray they have like a spotty background check or a bad credit report. Otherwise they sue for discrimination.

It's not so much how I feel about them. It's how angry the neighbors get over it. They do property damage that comes out of my pocket.

Usually upon a loss of income like that the people causing it can be held liable. Given this may be legally protected, that makes it murky territory. However, I would hire an attorney and sue the tenant board and sue all of the individuals within it, for lost income. Even a settlement from any party can assist with the major losses he will continue to take.

Usually upon a loss of income like that the people causing it can be held liable. Given this may be legally protected, that makes it murky territory. However, I would hire an attorney and sue the tenant board and sue all of the individuals within it, for lost income. Even a settlement from any party can assist with the major losses he will continue to take.
Here in the states, in particular my state, it's landlord friendly if they don't pay rent. They can't scream discrimination if you approved them as tenants, and then they don't pay rent. Except during the pandemic, you can evict once they are 30 days past due. They are like any other renter at that point.

Now collecting from a judgement, whole different deal.

Suing a tenant board or it's employees wouldn't get far here in the states. The Fair Housing Act covers it. Within the law, landlord/tenant rights details differ from state to state. Not sure about Canada, but the landlord should hope to find tenants that are agreeable.

Last edited:
Gotta love a guy like this who is clueless....."only good in a straight line" he obviously has never ridden a Hayabusa or seen any videos of it on a road track...

Clueless and brainless. Of course the Hayabusa is better in a straight line, it's a sport tourer lol. It's designed to be ridden all day down the highway, something that squid has obviously never done. When i got into riding we used our bikes to go to work and go shopping and go to parties, and when the weekend came we were off, and not to a coffee shop 100 miles up the road either. Weak bastards, all of them.

Clueless and brainless. Of course the Hayabusa is better in a straight line, it's a sport tourer lol. It's designed to be ridden all day down the highway, something that squid has obviously never done. When i got into riding we used our bikes to go to work and go shopping and go to parties, and when the weekend came we were off, and not to a coffee shop 100 miles up the road either. Weak bastards, all of them.
......and only getting weaker and more clueless.......

......and only getting weaker and more clueless.......
most of them ride those naked bikes with the upright seating position as well, haven't a clue what a real sportbike is. When I bought my ol GS 750 back in the 1970's it had a set of clipons installed and if it hadn't I would have put them on post haste. Sitting up in the breeze is fine but to have fun in the twisties you gotta get down on the tank. Something the busa lends itself to nicely.

Half of them don't even know what the twisties are!

And check this out lol, they could have had their side stands down on this one yet the 250 rider thinks he's a legend. :laugh:

most of them ride those naked bikes with the upright seating position as well, haven't a clue what a real sportbike is. When I bought my ol GS 750 back in the 1970's it had a set of clipons installed and if it hadn't I would have put them on post haste. Sitting up in the breeze is fine but to have fun in the twisties you gotta get down on the tank. Something the busa lends itself to nicely.

Half of them don't even know what the twisties are!

And check this out lol, they could have had their side stands down on this one yet the 250 rider thinks he's a legend. :laugh:

Some of those naked upright bikes will run circles around a Hayabusa and many liter bikes in the twisties....

They are limited in their top end due to aerodynamics...that's where a leaned forward, tucked in position shines....

My son has a home in CA, Moro Bay, rents out two rooms with their own bathrooms and each with a small kitchen.

He had a girl pay her deposit, moved in and refused to pay anything further. She smoked pot in the room, sent him vulgar messages on the security cameras, etc. It took him over six months to get her legally evicted through the court system and she hung in until the popo came to remove her.

My son has a home in CA, Moro Bay, rents out two rooms with their own bathrooms and each with a small kitchen.

He had a girl pay her deposit, moved in and refused to pay anything further. She smoked pot in the room, sent him vulgar messages on the security cameras, etc. It took him over six months to get her legally evicted through the court system and she hung in until the popo came to remove her.
I definitely wouldn't want to be a landlord again....we got rid of our rental homes a few years ago and I sure don't miss them....

Some people just never know when to keep their mouths shut. All he had to say was "Sorry, the room has already been let" end of discussion. If there was any comeback then simply make the room unlivable by knocking out some of the wall and saying it was under repair.

I don't know why people lead with the chin? They make this stand over some issue and then start complaining to all and sundry how hard done-by they are when it turns on them. Much better to simply find the loophole and walk through it. All it costs you is a little pride. I'd have said to him, "Do you want to be happy, or do you want to be right?"

Some people just never know when to keep their mouths shut. All he had to say was "Sorry, the room has already been let" end of discussion. If there was any comeback then simply make the room unlivable by knocking out some of the wall and saying it was under repair.

I don't know why people lead with the chin? They make this stand over some issue and then start complaining to all and sundry how hard done-by they are when it turns on them. Much better to simply find the loophole and walk through it. All it costs you is a little pride. I'd have said to him, "Do you want to be happy, or do you want to be right?"
I don't personally know the land lord.....but hindsight is a great thing to possess.....

Back