Gotta love these people....

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
I was over getting a load of soil for the boss lady and over heard a lady being an idiot to another customer..

He was backed into the yard and loading bags of soil when a lady came up to him and told him he and his big pick up truck was destroying the environment and how selfish he obviously was...

He said " with all the hot air you are moving past your lips, the global temperature must have went up 2 degrees..." I laughed and she looked at me with venom in her eyes..

She said "you think that's funny, Mr other big pick up truck guy who is also destroying the environment...?"

I said "yep, I do and I suggest you go somewhere and annoy somebody else.." The other guy agreed with me and told her to get lost as well.

She got all huffy and stomped away and he and I watched her go shaking our heads...we watched her get into a beat up Dodge mini van that was more rust than metal..

We both walked over to where she could see us and gave her the slow clap of shame....she put down her window and the other guy said that here she was out harassing us and all the time knows she is driving some piece of crap which is probably harder of fuel than our pick ups are...

We then gave her a wave and a big smile..

She tore off out of the parking lot like a crazy person..

The guy and I had a good laugh and went back to loading our soil....

I told him I'm going to use that "hot air" come back...

I was talking to a former colleague of mine this morning and he had a crazy interaction with a person in the Walmart near him....

He has a habit of saying "hello young man or young lady" when he speaks to someone as he's trying to be a nice guy (if you knew him you'd laugh).

He was in Walmart on the weekend and he encountered an employee where he said his usual "good morning young man" whereas the "young man" got upset and said "young man? I identify as a female!"

So my former colleague who's 6'3" and around 260lbs of solid muscle or so stops in mid stride and decided to educate this whatever it was...

He told me to said to the employee that "humans are a visual species driven by instinct and hormones for the most part....and if you are to identify as the opposite sex, you have to look like you are the opposite sex....having no visual lady features and sporting a beard does not identify you as a female....and nobody else would identify you as a female..."

He said "we males look at females to mate with and reproduce with-that is in our genetic make up......just by looking at you, the only thing I'd want to do with you is definitely not mating....You want to have people call you young lady, do the work and become one or accept the fact you are a biological male, because that is exactly what I and anyone with eyes see you as."

He said the person blinked a couple of times in some sort of shock and scurried away....

I was talking to a former colleague of mine this morning and he had a crazy interaction with a person in the Walmart near him....

He has a habit of saying "hello young man or young lady" when he speaks to someone as he's trying to be a nice guy (if you knew him you'd laugh).

He was in Walmart on the weekend and he encountered an employee where he said his usual "good morning young man" whereas the "young man" got upset and said "young man? I identify as a female!"

So my former colleague who's 6'3" and around 260lbs of solid muscle or so stops in mid stride and decided to educate this whatever it was...

He told me to said to the employee that "humans are a visual species driven by instinct and hormones for the most part....and if you are to identify as the opposite sex, you have to look like you are the opposite sex....having no visual lady features and sporting a beard does not identify you as a female....and nobody else would identify you as a female..."

He said "we males look at females to mate with and reproduce with-that is in our genetic make up......just by looking at you, the only thing I'd want to do with you is definitely not mating....You want to have people call you young lady, do the work and become one or accept the fact you are a biological male, because that is exactly what I and anyone with eyes see you as."

He said the person blinked a couple of times in some sort of shock and scurried away....

TRUTH!!!

Lmao!!!

Absolute GOLD!
The mental illness rate in the Western world is soaring.
People, young in particular, need a foundation of Truth as a basis to live their lives upon.
They are being lied to and brainwashed very early on, in the schools and the Universities.
It's great when they get a dose of truth from a veteran male!

While on this subject, one of my neighbors who is still serving (poor guy) was telling me the military is most likely going to come out with a policy of no longer addressing people as "Sir or Ma'am" due to the fact of gender profiling....even is someone has a beard it doesn't necessarily mean they identify as male.....

This guy is short of getting a pension and is hanging on for that but he said it is harder and harder to go to work each day....

Heaven help us all.....!!!!!!!!!

My neighbor was getting his roof done today and I had the bike out in the driveway...it must have been their lunchtime because one of the guys wandered over and said "hey, nice Gixxer..."

I said 'thanks' and he said "what size is it?" I said "a 1300" he said "bullcrap, they don't make a 1300 Gixxer" I said "nope they don't, that's why this isn't a Gixxer but rather a Hayabusa."

He just went "ohhhh, I ride a CBR 650 and was thinking it would give you a run but now I'm not so sure...."

I laughed and went back in my garage....taking my bike with me.....

My neighbor was getting his roof done today and I had the bike out in the driveway...it must have been their lunchtime because one of the guys wandered over and said "hey, nice Gixxer..."

I said 'thanks' and he said "what size is it?" I said "a 1300" he said "bullcrap, they don't make a 1300 Gixxer" I said "nope they don't, that's why this isn't a Gixxer but rather a Hayabusa."

He just went "ohhhh, I ride a CBR 650 and was thinking it would give you a run but now I'm not so sure...."

I laughed and went back in my garage....taking my bike with me.....
He sure had better chances than this kid one time that pulled out of the high school accross the street from me on his mom’s explorer and tried to race me. Lol

Was just talking to my brother and he told me there is a trend where he is for people to look for bikes with exposed plug wires and pull the spark plug cap off slightly so the bike misfires....

He said it has happened to quite a few people he knows...

If it were me, I'd purposely park his Beemer somewhere where I could get good concealment and wait for one to try....after a life altering beating, this trend might stop....

Was just talking to my brother and he told me there is a trend where he is for people to look for bikes with exposed plug wires and pull the spark plug cap off slightly so the bike misfires....

He said it has happened to quite a few people he knows...

If it were me, I'd purposely park his Beemer somewhere where I could get good concealment and wait for one to try....after a life altering beating, this trend might stop....
I haven't caught the culprit yet, but I will. I have a neighbor with an empty lot that allows me to park my work vehicles in. They are full size high top vans. Think 8 feet high high top.

They do sort of block the traffic view if you live in either side of this lot.

One of those neighbors is a BSC Karen.

So one day the van had a low tire. Down 30 lbs. It had been inactive for 3 days. So I filled it, checked for leaks and found nothing. So I tightened the valve stem thinking it was just a tad loose. Tire pressure remained the same the entire week it was in use.

Parked again for a weekend. Monday morning it's down again. So I again fill it and make an appt with the tire shop.

They spent an hour looking for a leak. Nothing. Hmmm.

It again had no air loss for another week of use.

Parked again. Monday morning, it's down again. It's never flat like zero PSI. But it's always down to about 20.

So someone I think is effing with it on the weekends because they don't like them parked in an empty lot. Or I'm being pranked.

I'd do it as a prank myself. Lol

I haven't caught the culprit yet, but I will. I have a neighbor with an empty lot that allows me to park my work vehicles in. They are full size high top vans. Think 8 feet high high top.

They do sort of block the traffic view if you live in either side of this lot.

One of those neighbors is a BSC Karen.

So one day the van had a low tire. Down 30 lbs. It had been inactive for 3 days. So I filled it, checked for leaks and found nothing. So I tightened the valve stem thinking it was just a tad loose. Tire pressure remained the same the entire week it was in use.

Parked again for a weekend. Monday morning it's down again. So I again fill it and make an appt with the tire shop.

They spent an hour looking for a leak. Nothing. Hmmm.

It again had no air loss for another week of use.

Parked again. Monday morning, it's down again. It's never flat like zero PSI. But it's always down to about 20.

So someone I think is effing with it on the weekends because they don't like them parked in an empty lot. Or I'm being pranked.

I'd do it as a prank myself. Lol
Maybe a few well placed cameras will help catch the villains.....

This guy isn't right in the head....

lmao
I want to ride with those guys.
I have ridden ALL of my bikes like that and through worse...I just know better about ground clearance.
High speed gravel and dirt roads are super fun, and no traction everywhere means it's Always fun.
I have several pictures of my Gen2 in places like this, and they are posted here somewhere in a couple different threads, around 2009 or 2010.
I would repost them, but they are in an old laptop that has died yet again.

I was talking to my 30 something neighbor who is a single fellow working from home...

He said it is a real problem trying to meet ladies.....the on-line programs are there but with all the talk of transgender guys showing up for dates with straight men is spooking him away from those....especially since some of them are done up so well, the only way to tell if they are a male or female is to pull a "Crocodile Dundee" and check for yourself.....

I gave him some advice to perhaps start going to the gym....if a lady is at the gym it means she is taking care of herself at least and there you would be able to observe to see if she is a real lady or not.....

At one time, meeting ladies at the workplace, gym or church was the thing, now with people working at home and very few people going to church, it leave few options....meeting a lady at a bar isn't always the best either....

I guess as an old married guy well past his prime, this sort of issue never crossed my mind....

You just have to wonder about what kind of stupid would allow this to happen.....

Paramedics seldom encounter people who are in their best health....

Paramedics are rarely charged if someone they’re treating dies. The Elijah McClain trial is testing that​

Trans Gender GIF by INTO ACTION

Back