got to open her up a bit...

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
So I went down to Tampa with my baseball team and my dad had trailered our bikes down(my blue K8 and his Road Star). Us being from north of chicago, I had only put 72 miles on it before we went south. Well, the first night we went out, it was around midnight and we were on hwy 275 on the bridge over the bay. We're cruisin along at 85mph when a guy in a BMW M3 pulls up next to us, revs it up, and takes off. Naturally, my dad takes off after him and I'm thinkin "lets see what this bike can do." I pass my dad in literally 1 second and then 1 sec later, pass the M3. I kept on her for a few seconds more and I look down to see the speedo indicating 130mph. The power of this machine is just absolutely INSANE!!! we stopped at a gas station and my dad says to me..."that thing is fast, I gotta get me one!!" I have some pics of us riding, I'll get them up soon. I just had to share the best experience of my life with everyone!!

beerchug.gif
hope it wasnt the new M3, that thing looks SICK!!

Being in Tampa, I'll tell you that bridge (and the other bay bridges) has been notorious for speeding...after all it is a long 4-lane bridge w/ nowhere for LE to hide. But watch it as you come to the ends as bikes have been clocked on there going 170+.

Being in Tampa, I'll tell you that bridge (and the other bay bridges) has been notorious for speeding...after all it is a long 4-lane bridge w/ nowhere for LE to hide.  But watch it as you come to the ends as bikes have been clocked on there going 170+.
I have rode acrost that bridge, but was too busy staring off of it to go very fast, nice view...

yeah it was amazing. i only raced cuz it was late at night and there was no one else on the road but us. but i'm back home in Chicago so i won't have to worry about them taking my bike. but it was definitely a ton of fun.

sorry it took so long but heres a couple pics of me, the lady, and my pops cruisin around...

busa_tampa1.jpg

Yeap that beast has got alot of power and it's a blast to open her up every now and then. Glad you had fun and that Beamer deserved it.
guns.gif
kickass.gif

Back