Got The Two Brothers Exhaust...

MEBusa

Registered
Got the Two Brothers V.A.L.E. M-2 Black Series, Slip ons, for my 09' Busa. Installation took about 45 min.
The end results left me astonished.
Much, Much deeper tone.
Pipes are much lighter than stock.
Best mod on my bike so far, hands down. :)

Pipes in Box.jpg

Pipes Unboxed.jpg

Pipes Side by Side.jpg

Pipes left side.jpg

Pipes back.jpg

Yep, the mud flap definitely has to go. I have plans for that. Never thought about the reflectors though. Now that you mentioned it, I've seen a lot of Busa's without them. Will consider that too. Thanks.

Congratulations! I considered those, but went with a full exhaust by M4. Have you noticed any performance increase or decrease?

I had the two brothers on my yamaha. They were deafening. Annoyed the crap out of me. The only benefit of it was putting exhaust near the window of a cell phone talking driver dropping a gear and keeping pace at 6-7k. I'm amazed I never got a noise ordinance ticket I deserved it.

Anyhow is the sound super loud or just a deeper growl?

who knows exactally the weight loss to the bike with these cans slipped on?

Not exactly, but the 15 to 20 lb range. Stock mufflers and midpipes are about 15 or 16 lbs each. You will definately notice a weight difference when flicking the bike side to side and riding curves with any aftermarket slipons. It's a great improvement in feel and looks, and most slipons are good for about 2hp(you'll never notice that)

just needs the vance and hines header now. almost looks rather plane. it looks good, just extremely understated, which isn't a bad thing by any means. I like the over all look, I'm just not sure I'm conservative enough to pull the trigger like you did.

Back