Got The Two Brothers Exhaust...

Those look really sharp bro! Question for ya: do you notice any back-firing during deceleration? If so, did you do the marble mod?
I have the same color busa and your pics have me reaching for the wallet! ARGHH!! :whistle:

Thanks guys for the feedback.

CCbusa05, no back-firing at all. Not sure what the marble mod is, so I don't think that I did it (what is it anyway?).

I will upload before/after vid on youtube, then post link soon :) Thx

Thanks guys for the feedback.

CCbusa05, no back-firing at all. Not sure what the marble mod is, so I don't think that I did it (what is it anyway?).

I will upload before/after vid on youtube, then post link soon :) Thx

Marble mod is blocking a hose into the airbox for the p.a.i.r valve(search for it, easy to do if needed). It pumps air into the exhaust to help with emmisions. When adding aftermarket exhaust(usually just full systems) the added flow causes the air from the pair valve to cause popping from the exhaust on deceleration.
The Vance&Hines header mentioned is a good idea too(it's universal and works with ALL mufflers, even the stockers, it's around $450 and stainless steel so it won't rust or corrode). You'll gain a little more hp/torque, and get rid of the catalytic converter that's built into the stock header. That thing puts out some heat and will cook your feet in the summer.:thumbsup:

Two Brothers is awesome. I use mine to get peoples attention on the road. Cuts through cell phone use and such. People ride about 70 feet behind me! If I want to be noticed I twist the throttle and I can see the windows go up, the cell phone usage stop etc. But I'm still not as loud as the average Harley!:thumbsup:

Re: Won't Get Two Brothers Exhaust...

If they continue to plaster their advertisement on the side of their product I will continue not buying it. I had a 6 into 6 2Bros that was great, and unbadged.

Looks good. I put the CF two brothers on my 08 when I got it and love them also. Really sounds good

Compromising with the wife and the Yoshi full system that I want for now. I may be adding these. Can't wait for the sound clip. 2009 Silver I like the matte finish on these a little better than the polished, but yours looks great.

Don

tb.jpg

Compromising with the wife and the Yoshi full system that I want for now. I may be adding these. Can't wait for the sound clip. 2009 Silver I like the matte finish on these a little better than the polished, but yours looks great.

Don

Me too Don. Be sure to post a few pics if you get them.

Comparison Video

#1. Before:
- 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa Stock Exhaust[/url]

#2. After:
- 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa After Market Exhaust[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pipes.

Not sure about changing the rear mudguard though. The Gen II arse is pretty ugly anyhows and IMHO it's one of the few bikes that doesn't suit a 'tale tidy'

Be careful if you change it, make sure it's what you think looks good and not others. :hide:

Re: Won't Get Two Brothers Exhaust...

If they continue to plaster their advertisement on the side of their product I will continue not buying it. I had a 6 into 6 2Bros that was great, and unbadged.

That is exactly why I went for the M4 Carbon Fiber over the two bros and many other manufacturers that think we should act as a mobile bill board!

Back