Installed Two Brothers Exhaust

flyboy

Registered
Installed used Two Brothers Racing Exhaust bolt-ons. Love the sound, but not to happy with yellow lettering. Tell me what can I do to get rid of the yellow letters.
smile.gif

TwoBrothers.JPG

I think the yellow looks good with the purple, reminds me of the smokin joe Honda..Anyway short of painting over the yellow with the color of your choice.. if there rivited on remove the rivits and and powder coat the emblems..You are doing a fine job on the Busa mods, so far the Busa looks REAL GOOD..I'm not much for the Purple/Black but yours is really coming together, Nice ride Bro..
beerchug.gif

Looking good, flyboy! I would leave the yellow lettering.. I don't think it detracts from the bike at all.

flyboy,
The bike is looking good. I'm with you, I don't like the yellow too much. The riveting idea sounds good.

Can you reverse the cans so the emblem is on the inside?

I do not think it detracts from the looks of the bike at all. I would keep it.

Can you post a sound clip?

Looks good, Flyboy, but I agree I wouldn't like the yellow lettering. Still trying to decide what slip-ons to get myself. What made you decide to go with the 2 Bros?

I got the two Bros because they were only $408 on ebay and that will keep me happy for now until I can get a full system. I will send anyone a sound clip just pm me with your email.
cool.gif

All you have to do is but the right pipe on the left side and the left pipe on the right side.  I  stated out with 2Brothers, it will work fine...

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089120387 -->

Hey i like the yellow.Nice looken bike.You other guys these muzzys are bad the more they burn out the badder they sound...:O

bike_pics_004.jpg

to get rid of the yellow if you really hate it. Tape off the pipe like your doing autobody. Go and buy some hi heat paint used for gas grills and spray them flat black. the paint wont chip and it will give you the black look... will probably work well... send that sound file to jfksmith11@cox.net

Back