Got Suzuki Hayabusa survey

groran1000

Donating Member
Registered
In my email, got a Suzuki Hayabusa survey from Suzuki wanting jacket size, exact name on the plaque, and why did I choose the Hayabusa questions. It asked what was the biggest reason I chose the 2022 model and I said the electronics package and the two-tone paint. I've been wanting cruise control on the busa for a decade!

I used my (forgot name) bar end cruise control more than any other feature on my Gen 1. It was great for long trips. People will be amazed at how much they use it.
It will be a handy feature...

A guy I talked to last fall has a new Gold Wing and he said it has adaptive cruise....

It will be a handy feature...

A guy I talked to last fall has a new Gold Wing and he said it has adaptive cruise....
Wow. That’s crazy. My Ultra Classic has regular cruise and I use it constantly. Adaptive cruise would be a game changer. I hate constantly having to stop it and resume.

My father was a huge Harley guy. More than me. The only touring bike he admired a bit was the Goldwing for all its features and reliability. It truly is the mile muncher. I am impressed by it every time I see one.

Wow. That’s crazy. My Ultra Classic has regular cruise and I use it constantly. Adaptive cruise would be a game changer. I hate constantly having to stop it and resume.
Having adaptive would be pretty handy...

I got to thinking, the gen 3 has a setting to limit speed, I wonder how many people will forget they have that on when they go to pass a vehicle and get caught out in the other lane...??

To me this seems like a stupid feature...

I agree a speed limiter would be pretty useless.
Only time I can think of using it would be in a school zone that is patrolled regularly.
But it would have to be easily changeable on the fly to even consider using it IMO.

In my email, got a Suzuki Hayabusa survey from Suzuki wanting jacket size, exact name on the plaque, and why did I choose the Hayabusa questions. It asked what was the biggest reason I chose the 2022 model and I said the electronics package and the two-tone paint. I've been wanting cruise control on the busa for a decade!
Wow, brother electronic cruise for the Busa is $120 and an afternoon of work. I put is on the 09 in like 2011. Works great. C10's DIY video is best I think.

How are you liking the Gen 3? What's the power feel like compared to Gen 1, 2?

How are you liking the Gen 3? What's the power feel like compared to Gen 1, 2?
I got the predelivery mini-survey along with sending them my name for the plaque and my jacket size. I wish I could tell you the difference between the 3!! But, no only the Europeans got theirs.

My father was a huge Harley guy. More than me. The only touring bike he admired a bit was the Goldwing for all its features and reliability. It truly is the mile muncher. I am impressed by it every time I see one.
I sold my hayabsua gen 2 couple months ago and right before I sold it I purchased a 2018 Honda Goldwing tour package. It’s an amazing bike has all the bells and whistles. But I miss my Hayabsua. Like alot. And already put it on for sale . I don’t know if I’m making the right move . I changed because I wanted more comfort. And I definitely got it but miss the sounds and looks of my busa and now the gen3 is out I’m loving that already. Choices

I sold my hayabsua gen 2 couple months ago and right before I sold it I purchased a 2018 Honda Goldwing tour package. It’s an amazing bike has all the bells and whistles. But I miss my Hayabsua. Like alot. And already put it on for sale . I don’t know if I’m making the right move . I changed because I wanted more comfort. And I definitely got it but miss the sounds and looks of my busa and now the gen3 is out I’m loving that already. Choices
I have been trying to reach a decision on selling my honda blackbird as owning the gen 2 busa as well it creates a problem of keeping 2 similar bike's, the busa got more power10/10 more economy10/10 but the bird has comfort 10/10 and more agile 10/10 one has to go not sure which yet

the comfort with the cbr1100xx and it's light, compared with the gen 2, I need an adventure bike as it's been a while

I wonder if they will have helibars and adjustments for the pegs? but when I had my busa gen 2 i did those for that one and my hands would numb and my right foot would numb also... but just found out that i have carpel tunnel which getting surgery soon for that.

I also heard its more of a sporty feel than the gen 2 is that true ?

Back