Got some new levers today....definitely an improvement!!

AZBusa67

Registered
They are very well made!! Of course, highly adjustable and feel much better! :thumbsup:

New Levers.jpg

New Levers (1).jpg

New Levers (2).jpg

Composition 101 fail!

Who - what - when - where - why

You got the What, the When, and the Why. Who makes them? Where are they sold? Inquiring minds want to know! :poke:

Very nice looking.:thumbsup:

Mine look very similar, but all black, installed by previous owner, so I am not sure what brand, but could take a close look if necessary. I agree that they are noticeably better than the stockers, both in feel and ease of adjustment.

Those are nice. I have some that look just like those, only black and silver. You found a better price on ebay though! The brand mine came as was RideIt by Powtec. Amazon.com: POWTEC PTFSBS-181 Adjustable Folding Brake and Clutch Levers for SUZUKI HAYABUSA/GSXR1300 99-07: Automotive
The box they came in says rideitmoto.com on it, but I got them on Amazon for less than that web site has them.
I was expecting them to rattle at first because of the play from all the pivot points, but they don't. I agree, they have a much better feel to them over stock. I did notice the clutch lever doesn't trigger the switch on setting 1, but I have it on 3 anyway.

just bought a pair of black and red ones for my busa after reading this thread. I've got the same kind on my ninja and they are actually pretty good for the price. 25$ for me.

Nice!

OT, how is it living in AZ? We have been considering Pheonix or Chandler. Houston is over 6million people and growing. Time to leave here.

SSGT_B, if you have a choice...by all means Chandler > Phoenix. No contest!! I'm sure you know about the weather, but since you're in Houston, you know the deal already. ;)

Well my levers just came in and they look and feel fantastic with virtually ZERO play in them, nice and sturdy and alot more than I expected for 25 dollars.

Ok whats the advantage of these aftermarket levers compared to OEM :thumbsup:

Mostly it is just looks and the feel is differant. Personaly I grew up riding MX, and still do, and for the most part only use two fingers for the clutch and one finger for brake. Therefore I like the shorter levers because the longer ones get in the way. Does become a pain in the *** moving in traffic.

Mostly it is just looks and the feel is differant. Personaly I grew up riding MX, and still do, and for the most part only use two fingers for the clutch and one finger for brake. Therefore I like the shorter levers because the longer ones get in the way. Does become a pain in the *** moving in traffic.

Got it thanks :thumbsup:

Back