Fake Pazzo Levers

I had a pair of the CHazzos, and recently got an unbelievable deal on a pair of Pazzos.

New, you cannot tell one for m the other. They are virtually identical. I put on my Chazzos last winter, on a brand new bike. THat bike got 2500 miles on it this summer (yes, that is all) the Anodize was fading halfway through the summer and I "touched" it up with a Sharpie marker...

If this sort of thing does not bother you then go for it. They are definitely worth the $42 bucks and 1.5 weeks shipping. Maybe it you got them in all silver it would not be noticable, but all black, it was showing. But the rest of my bike is spotless and I am particular, so I wouldn't buy them for something that I want perfect. A track bike?? Definitely

Am I sorry I bought them? Nope, I got $30 back out of them last week when I installed my Pazzos.

I have red Chazzo shorties with black adjusters, and haven't had any issue with them for almost a year. It took about two weeks for me to get them, because I'm in Japan and they had to go to the states first then back to me. No big deal. I like the look and love the feel of 'em. I had a mild low-side spill that just broke the tip off of the stock clutch lever. So having to finish the ride in the mountains and back home with a "shorty", inspired me to go with that style.....incase that happens again. :laugh:

Back