And another mod...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Got my Pazzo Racing adjustable "Shorty" levers and put them on today. These levers are the highest quality pieces I've put on Diablo so far. They even blow the Sato Racing rearsets away. Check 'em out.
cool.gif

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

BT what kind of camera do you have? Is your job a professional photographer? I just want my pics to look half as good as those!
blush.gif

Hmmmmm, do they make those for the Busa? They look really nice.

Are we allowed to ask how much dinero? And what are the gains?

Hmmmmm, do they make those for the Busa? They look really nice.

Are we allowed to ask how much dinero? And what are the gains?
They don't list the busa on their site. You might contact them though. It's www.pazzoracing.com. They list for $159.99 and shipping is $15.00 to Canada & US... but I got them for $129 shipped to my door through a group buy on the 10 board.
biggrin.gif

Gains are more solid feel and better adjustment compared to stock... as well as trick looks. Also, the shorties are set up for two finger operation without hitting your other two fingers when you pull the lever fully back.

This question may be taboo BT, but what ever happened to getting out of debt? I hope I didn't step on your toes, but either you've come into some dough or you've decided that getting out of debt wasn't that big a deal.

If I'm out of place, just tell me, I'll never mention it again.

Kevin

Back